Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Solo Cruisers

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Solo Cruisers Do you leave your cares -- and everyone -- behind when you cruise?
Don't Miss Cruise Critic's Best Cruises for Solo Travelers and Cruise Welcome Mat for Solo Cruisers

Old October 10th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Does this make sense?

Cruised many times in the past. I'm thinking of cruising solo for the first time and I must admit I'm scare stiff. Norwegian(Epic) seems to be the perfect ship for me. However, looking at the studio cabins would be way too small for me. I get claustophobic just by looking at the photos! If I upgrade to a balcony or a suite can I utilize the studio lounge as a solo traveler?

Old October 10th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

have not sailed on NCL but from what I have read here, I believe all solo's are invited to use the lounge...not just those in studios...

Karen

Old October 10th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Cool Cruiser

If you are not in the Studios, you may use the Lounge area in the early evening when they meet up for dinner, usually somewhere between 5:30 til 6:30. Otherwise, it is off limits..........your room key is used to unlock the entrances to the Lounge.