Does this make sense?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:56 PM.
New york city
48 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Cruised many times in the past. I'm thinking of cruising solo for the first time and I must admit I'm scare stiff. Norwegian(Epic) seems to be the perfect ship for me. However, looking at the studio cabins would be way too small for me. I get claustophobic just by looking at the photos! If I upgrade to a balcony or a suite can I utilize the studio lounge as a solo traveler?
Ocala, Fl
9,908 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
have not sailed on NCL but from what I have read here, I believe all solo's are invited to use the lounge...not just those in studios...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

In the end...we only Regret the chances we didn't Take

Karen
Tennessee
265 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
If you are not in the Studios, you may use the Lounge area in the early evening when they meet up for dinner, usually somewhere between 5:30 til 6:30. Otherwise, it is off limits..........your room key is used to unlock the entrances to the Lounge.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Brenda