Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Carnival Cruise Lines

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Carnival Cruise Lines
- Read thousands of Carnival Cruise Reviews
- Compare the best Carnival Cruise Deals
- Write a Carnival Review
- Find Your CARNIVAL Roll Call
See posts about:
Carnival Breeze
Carnival Elation
Carnival Glory
Carnival Liberty
Carnival Paradise
Carnival Splendor

Carnival Conquest
Carnival Fantasy
Carnival Imagination
Carnival Magic
Carnival Pride
Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Dream
Carnival Fascination
Carnival Inspiration
Carnival Sensation
Carnival Triumph
Carnival Valor

Carnival Ecstasy
Carnival Freedom
Carnival Legend
Carnival Miracle
Carnival Spirit
Carnival Victory

Old October 13th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Cool Cruiser

Question Immigration Documents for Colombian Citizen

Hi all,

This is my first time posting on this board. I grew up cruising and it has been about 5 years since my last cruise. We are booked on the Glory in November and counting down the days!!!

I am going with my husband, and my mom and aunt have decided to join us. My aunt lives in Colombia and I am trying to help her find out about required documentation she may need for our cruise.

Anyone out there have any insight as to whether or not a Colombian with a Colombian passport will require additional visas in order to go to Bahamas and Turks & Caicos? She will have her Colombian Passport along with a multiply entry visa to the US.

I have tried calling consulates to no avail, and of course, Carnival does not provide much information since they do not want to claim any responsibility even though Carnival staff would be verifying immigration documentation on the day of embarkation. So I thought I would turn to this board for some help.

Old October 13th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Cool Cruiser

Hi - according to this - http://www.bahamas.com/vacation-plan...y-requirements - she doesn't need one for the Bahamas. I would bring a copy of this along though - http://www.bahamas.gov.bs/wps/wcm/co...df?MOD=AJPERES.

Doesn't look like she needs one for Turks/Caicos either - http://www.immigrationboard.tc/go/en...nts--page.html.

**1972 Home Lines Homeric (Bahamas)**1977 Cunard Princess (Bermuda)**1986 Carnival Holiday (Eastern Caribbean)**1987 Carnival Jubilee (Eastern Caribbean)** 1988 Premier/Big Red Boat Starshipn Oceanic (Bahamas)**1991 Premier/Big Red Boat Starship Atlantic (Bahamas)**1991 Costa Riviera(Western Caribbean)**1993 Carnival Fantasy (Southern Caribbean)**1997 Celebrity Century (Western Caribbean)**1997 Celebrity Century (Eastern Caribbean)**1998 Grandeur of the Seas (Eastern Caribbean)**1998 Disney Magic Inaugural Celebration (Bahamas)**2000 Carnival Destiny (Canada)**2001 Celebrity Infinity (Alaska - Inside Passage)**2003 Royal Princess (South America)**2008 RCI Serenade of the Seas (repo -SF to Vancouver via Alaska - Inside Passage)**2010 Caribbean Princess (Southern Caribbean) **2010 Caribbean Princess (b-b Southern Caribbean)**2012 Disney Magic (NY-Bahamas)**2012 Carnival Breeze Inaugural Season (Caribbean/Bahamas)**2012 NCL Epic (Caribbean/Bahamas)**2013 NCL Breakaway Inaugural Season (Bermuda)**2013 Disney Fantasy (Western Caribbean)

Old October 13th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Cool Cruiser

I found these exact same resources when I did my search. But I was afraid that it maybe wasn't reliable or updated. I would hate to get there and my aunt not be allowed to board. I'm going to keep trying to call the embassies to see if I can have this information confirmed. Thank you for helping out! If anyone else has any insight, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Old October 13th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Cool Cruiser

At the most she will just not be allowed off the ship at those ports. Like what Canada does to the undesirables. They can sail there but not get off the ship.