Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Solo Cruisers
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Solo Cruisers Do you leave your cares -- and everyone -- behind when you cruise?
Don't Miss Cruise Critic's Best Cruises for Solo Travelers and Cruise Welcome Mat for Solo Cruisers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:00 AM
xenagurl's Avatar
xenagurl xenagurl is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,231
Default

Pro: Doing what I want to do when I want to.

Con: Dh isn't there to help me with my luggage.
Reply With Quote

  #42  
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:04 AM
xenagurl's Avatar
xenagurl xenagurl is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,231
Default

With regard to eating alone in Specialty (or any restaurant) I've no hang ups regarding this. In fact I didn't realize that many adults felt uncomfortable doing so until I came to this board. It's been very interesting reading other POVs

Last edited by xenagurl; August 29th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #43  
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Lois R's Avatar
Lois R Lois R is offline
Charter Member - 5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 41,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenagurl View Post
Pro: Doing what I want to do when I want to.

Con: Dh isn't there to help me with my luggage.
Too funny......I don't have anyone else to help me with my
luggage......it is all PRO to me
__________________
Check out my Cruise Pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cruiseronly/
Century 5/17/03, 1/17/04, 3/12/05, 12/20/07, 4/16/09,
5/14/11, 2/12 to 2/23~2014
Mercury 3/20/04, 5/19/06, 3/18/07,
10/12/07 & 10/15/07, 9/14/08, 9/6/09
HAL Zuiderdam 9/11/04
Constellation 12/11/04
Summit 10/10/05, 1/16/10, 5/16/10, 2/5/11,
11/10/12, 8/4/13
Zenith 2/6/06, 4/13/06
Millennium 12/17/06, 1/14/12
Galaxy 3/7/08....the BIG 50 Cruise,
1/9/09
Solstice 11/14/08..Pre-Inaugural, 9/5/10
Infinity 12/3/08
Equinox 11/19/09. 5/11/12
Eclipse 11/17/10, 11/12/11
Reflection, 3nights, 12/5/12
Silhouette, 4/7/13
Enchantment with FL Friends, 9/13
----------------------------------

Up Next, REFLECTION.....11/14
Reply With Quote

  #44  
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:56 PM
surfsidemary surfsidemary is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenagurl View Post
Pro: Doing what I want to do when I want to.

Con: Dh isn't there to help me with my luggage.
The only thing that can be problematic for me when traveling solo is that I have no one to whom I can say "You stay with the luggage while I...(buy a magazine, use the bathroom, find a cart)"
Reply With Quote

  #45  
Old August 29th, 2012, 02:13 PM
xenagurl's Avatar
xenagurl xenagurl is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lois R View Post
Too funny......I don't have anyone else to help me with my
luggage......it is all PRO to me


Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsidemary View Post
The only thing that can be problematic for me when traveling solo is that I have no one to whom I can say "You stay with the luggage while I...(buy a magazine, use the bathroom, find a cart)"
That can be challenging!
Reply With Quote

  #46  
Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:06 PM
ChiGal1962 ChiGal1962 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Posts: 189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lois R View Post
Too funny......I don't have anyone else to help me with my
luggage......it is all PRO to me
I remember my first job, which was as a meeting planner. On my first convention trip, my boss told me to make sure I could handle my own luggage, because no one else would. I may not be terribly dextrous with it, but it's all mine!

Not that I would mind if someone did help, of course. Especially to be the "watcher" in the airport when you want to dash off for a second. But so be it!
__________________
Next up:
Oct. 2014: Caribbean Princess, Caribbean

Past Cruises:
Sep. 2013: Celebrity Solstice, Hawaii
Nov. 2012: Celebrity Infinity, Panama Canal
Oct. 2011: Norwegian Sun, Eastern Caribbean
Oct. 2009: Holland America Noordam, Transatlantic (Rome-Ft. Lauderdale)
Feb. 2003: Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas, New Zealand/Australia
Oct. 2002: Cruise West, Napa Valley River
Jun. 1970: Raffaello, Transatlantic (New York-Naples)
Reply With Quote

  #47  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
liney's Avatar
liney liney is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TN (for now)
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGal1962 View Post
Especially to be the "watcher" in the airport when you want to dash off for a second. But so be it!
Indeed, I have juggled many a rolling suitcase + carry-on + purse in a tiny airport bathroom stall. You make do. It's worth it when you get where you're going and don't have anyone insisting that you have to do this thing and that thing that you really don't want to do.
__________________
Caroline
Reply With Quote

  #48  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Faith77 Faith77 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 340
Smile things I've learned about myself while solo cruising

I'm comfortable eating solo in the MDR at a shared table and at the buffet or any casual eatery. On my HAL cruises I avoided doing the specialty restaurent solo. I tend to avoid formal type restaurants in my real life also. I live in a college town/city and eat out often since most places are pretty informal.

I really enjoyed myself doing the anytime type dining on my last HAL cruise--lots of great dinners with a variety of people. So much so I signed up for it on this year's Princess cruise. In recent cruises I've done half my meals in the MDR and half my meals in the buffet.

In recent cruises I've packed light (a carryon) and I don't do formal dining anymore. Usually on the sea days of the formal evenings I'll do a tea in the late afternoon so I'm not in the mood for a big meal in the evening anyway.

I really like cruising on my own. To me its a great mix of social time and alone time. This next cruise will be the first time I'll be cruising with my new Kindle Touch. No more deciding which two or three books to bring.

For the last few years I've been cruising over the Christmas/New Year holidays. Usually I've met other solo cruisers enjoying a cruise during this time.

Everybody, enjoy your next cruise. Faith
Reply With Quote

  #49  
Old October 26th, 2012, 10:35 AM
kajake's Avatar
kajake kajake is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lake Ridge, Virginia
Posts: 144
Default

When I first started considering cruising solo (first one is in February) my son pointed out that even when I cruise with family I tend to wander off and do my own thing, so other than dinners I've been cruising solo for years and didn't realize it
__________________
Enchantment of the Seas July 2004
Carnival Fascination April 2007
Sovereign of the Seas July 2008
Adventure of the Seas July 2009
Freedom of the Seas August 2010
Freedom of the Seas July 2011
Enchantment of the Seas April 2012
Oasis of the Seas July 2012
Enchantment of the Seas July 2013
Liberty of the Seas Christmas 2013
Navigator of the Seas September 2014
Independence of the Seas Christmas 2014







Reply With Quote

  #50  
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:15 AM
gizmo911's Avatar
gizmo911 gizmo911 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 482
Default

My November cruise will be my 4th cruise solo. I really enjoy having room/bed to myself and the advantage of doing the things I like to do without having to compromise my time.

I do not like is eating alone at dinner time and fortunately have had real luck with this. Every cruise I meet folks that I click with and been invited to join them for dinner. I have also requested to be seated at a table with other guests. I love meeting new people and hearing about their cruising experience.

The only other thing is when I see or find something interesting, I miss not having someone share it with right away. But that is such a small thing in the sceme of things when needing some me time.

Last edited by gizmo911; October 31st, 2012 at 12:18 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #51  
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:11 PM
JFB2 JFB2 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 3
Default

Glad I found this thread. I just booked a Thanksgiving cruise from NYC on the NCL Jewel to the Bahamas. Solo. My friends and co-workers are raining on my parade by giving me weird looks when I answer their obvious question: "Who are you going with?" No one! And I couldn't be happier!

This will be my first cruise solo, but I have taken other (and shorter) vacations alone. It's good to see that there are other people out there who do this and who don't think it's weird.

I'm sure that there will be "lonely times" as some of you have said, but I figure I'll hit a bar/lounge for a drink (which is what I do when I'm not on a cruise) and find people to chat with.

What's good about cruising alone? Actually cruising. I have been trying to get friends to do something fun (a cruise or resort or something) for years and this is completely out of the realm of reality for them. So, continuing to wait for them to commit is time spent not cruising!

Cons to cruising alone? Nothing that could possibly outweigh the Pros.
Reply With Quote

  #52  
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:37 PM
MrFunInTheSun's Avatar
MrFunInTheSun MrFunInTheSun is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFB2 View Post
Glad I found this thread. I just booked a Thanksgiving cruise from NYC on the NCL Jewel to the Bahamas. Solo. My friends and co-workers are raining on my parade by giving me weird looks when I answer their obvious question: "Who are you going with?" No one! And I couldn't be happier!

This will be my first cruise solo, but I have taken other (and shorter) vacations alone. It's good to see that there are other people out there who do this and who don't think it's weird.

I'm sure that there will be "lonely times" as some of you have said, but I figure I'll hit a bar/lounge for a drink (which is what I do when I'm not on a cruise) and find people to chat with.

What's good about cruising alone? Actually cruising. I have been trying to get friends to do something fun (a cruise or resort or something) for years and this is completely out of the realm of reality for them. So, continuing to wait for them to commit is time spent not cruising!

Cons to cruising alone? Nothing that could possibly outweigh the Pros.
Congratulations!! You're going to have a blast, my first solo was so much fun, when I got back I knew I'd go on another, when I went on that 2nd solo this past July it completely confirmed I liked solo cruising better than group cruising.

I'll begin my third solo cruise in 6 days for 9 nights and can't wait! I'll be doing a live cruise report during this solo cruise.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.
__________________
Upcoming Cruises
RCCL -
Quantum of the Seas. April 12, 2015
Past Trip Reports


RCCL - Brilliance of the Seas "Live" cruise report. December 12-16, 2013. "Live" report can be found HERE.
RCCL - Allure of the Seas "Live" cruise report. Nov 17-24,2013. "Live" report can be found HERE
RCCL - Enchantment of the Seas "Live" cruise report. July 19-26, 2013. Back -2- Back. "Live" report can be found HERE
RCCL - Jewel of the Seas "Live" cruise report. April 13-18, 2013. "Live" report can be found HERE.
RCCL - Monarch of the Seas "Live" cruise report. July 20-23, 2012. "Live" report can be found HERE
CCL - Carnival Sensation & Carnival Freedom B2B "Live" cruise report. November 8-17, 2012. "Live" report can be found HERE.
CCL - Carnival Ecstasy "Live" cruise report. December 3-8, 2012. "Live" report can be found HERE.

CCL - Carnival Ecstasy. Nov 24-27,2000. Report can be found HERE.

Royal Caribbean Cruises:
Enchantment of the Seas(3), Monarch of the Seas(2), Jewel of the Seas(1), Allure of the Seas(1), Brilliance of the Seas(1)
Carnival Cruises:
Carnival Ecstasy(2), Carnival Freedom(2), Carnival Legend(2), Carnival Inspiration(2), Carnival Imagination(2), Carnival Fantasy(2), Carnival Sensation(2)



Reply With Quote

  #53  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 04:17 AM
hktrav's Avatar
hktrav hktrav is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 24
Default

Just back from my first Solo cruise had a fabulous time - I agree with JFB2 the most difficult part was the weird looks from others when the ask "Who are you going with?"
__________________
Navigator of the Seas. Sept 2013 Mediterranean
Oceana Dec 2012. Europe
Adventure of the Seas Oct 2012 Canaries
Crown Princess April 2011 Caribbean
Ventura 2010 Europe
Oceana 2009 Europe
Reply With Quote

  #54  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:02 AM
dancinman66's Avatar
dancinman66 dancinman66 is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,651
Default

for me travelling solo has very few negatives due to my being able to still have company when I want and be alone when I want
__________________


Imma Critter #42

Flash Mob Proposal link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=981

Future Cruises:

Quantum of the seas 2nd November 2014
Rhapsody of the seas 17 April thru to 12th June 2015
Reply With Quote

  #55  
Old November 13th, 2012, 02:00 PM
JeffKoz's Avatar
JeffKoz JeffKoz is online now
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Holiday, FL (20 minutes north of Clearwater)
Posts: 1,377
Default

This has been a great thread and I thank everyone who has contributed. I am going on my first solo cruise the 19th...I am both extremely nervous and excited at the same time. My wife and I cruised together a lot so I am somewhat apprehensive on some things...

I, like some others here, am an introvert and somewhat shy. But I love cruising and cannot live without out...I have already booked a specialty restaurant because I love the food, but will feel a bit self conscious when I am sitting there without something to eat in front of me

Overcoming my shyness will be next to impossible at 53 years old...but I will fend off some of the awkwardness in my comfort zone - the casino. I have also book the royal dolphin swim/manatee interaction for myself. I figure if I pay for it in advance, I will get myself out there

Only those that are a bit shy can related to how it feels...I sometimes envy you extroverts - but am happy with who I am...

I can find no better vacation than a cruise...so my first solo comes next week and I will follow up here. The xmas cruise my wife has decided to go with me (we have been separated about a year), but the xmas 2013 I booked is a solo as well...and if all goes well I imagine booking one for my birthday in March
__________________
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." E. Hemingway



Up Next:
Freedom of the Seas, Dec 14, 2014 (Grand baby first cruise)
Brilliance of the Seas, Dec 24, 2014 (Christmas Cruise)
Vision of the Seas, Mar 21, 2015 (Birthday Cruise)
Jewel of the Seas, Oct 10, 2015 (Panama Canal)
Brilliance of the Seas, Dec 24, 2015 (Christmas Cruise)

Koz
Reply With Quote

  #56  
Old November 14th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Babsjo's Avatar
Babsjo Babsjo is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere In a Land Downunder
Posts: 418
Default

Just did my 6th solo last week (and lots of solo land travel)
The pros are: it is all about me
The cons: losing my table at the buffet

One night I ate at the specialty restaurant and it was great. Lovely meal in nice calm surroundings.
I always think look at all the people missing out on great holidays and experiences because they are too afraid to travel solo. They are the ones missing out!
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #57  
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:12 AM
JeffKoz's Avatar
JeffKoz JeffKoz is online now
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Holiday, FL (20 minutes north of Clearwater)
Posts: 1,377
Default

Got home yesterday from my first solo cruise. I always judge how something went by my desire to repeat it - well, I opted for the NextCruise program while on board to get an OBC on my next trip

I had a great time, with only a couple of times feeling a bit awkward - nothing to cause any stress though. I opted for Chops on the first night and had a great meal with great service. My Time dining thye sat me at a two-seat table that looked at over the water. They had several couple tables next to each other and I felt no awkwardness. In fact I had good conversations with the table next to me.

No problems in the buffet as I made sure to let the wait staff know I would be returning after getting more food. They made sure I was not cleared - by staff or people. I usually went to the buffet close to opening, so there was not massive crowds and I avoided it during peak times on sea days (which I did when I was not a solo cruiser as well).

I did not make it into Cayman as the tendering process was painfully slow due to water being rough. I finally gave up waiting in line and opted to spend the day on the pool deck. My only real problem came with the excursion in Cozumel...I got stressed about it so I did not go and spent a nice day shopping in Cozumel and then enjoying some beers at Senor Frogs.

All in all, it was a great time. The casino is my usual haunt and all the dealers knew me by name - maybe next time I will win too.

Back to the same ship in about 3 weeks for xmas cruise, with my ex joining me. And back to searching itineraries and deals for my next solo - probably around my birthday in March (sucks having your birthday when the spring break rates kick in)....

For those who are a bit shy, like me, and are on the fence about a solo cruise -- Just Do It...I am glad I did
__________________
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." E. Hemingway



Up Next:
Freedom of the Seas, Dec 14, 2014 (Grand baby first cruise)
Brilliance of the Seas, Dec 24, 2014 (Christmas Cruise)
Vision of the Seas, Mar 21, 2015 (Birthday Cruise)
Jewel of the Seas, Oct 10, 2015 (Panama Canal)
Brilliance of the Seas, Dec 24, 2015 (Christmas Cruise)

Koz
Reply With Quote

  #58  
Old November 25th, 2012, 11:41 AM
bottomfeeder bottomfeeder is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKoz View Post

For those who are a bit shy, like me, and are on the fence about a solo cruise -- Just Do It...I am glad I did
Thanks for the encouragement! I have my first solo cruise coming up later this week and I'm a tad stressed about it...but very hopeful that I'll enjoy it. I tend to be a bit shy and I'm WAY on the introverted end of the scale--which I guess means that if I don't have much company during the cruise I will still likely have fun!

I will for sure report back on how it went.

Glad you enjoyed your solo cruise!
__________________


Past cruises:
Eurodam 6/2014
Azamara Quest 11/2013
Royal Caribbean Oasis 8/2013
Celebrity Eclipse 4/2013
Celebrity Constellation 11/2012
Norwegian Sky 11/2012
Celebrity Solstice 11/2011
Caribbean Princess 2005
Sapphire Princess 2004
Golden Princess 2003
Golden Princess 2002
Celebrity Century 2001
Reply With Quote

  #59  
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:20 PM
MrFunInTheSun's Avatar
MrFunInTheSun MrFunInTheSun is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
Thanks for the encouragement! I have my first solo cruise coming up later this week and I'm a tad stressed about it...but very hopeful that I'll enjoy it. I tend to be a bit shy and I'm WAY on the introverted end of the scale--which I guess means that if I don't have much company during the cruise I will still likely have fun!

I will for sure report back on how it went.

Glad you enjoyed your solo cruise!
You'll have a blast!! My last solo that lasted 9 days and just got back from a week ago was by far the best solo trip I've been.

For the most part your around like minded people who are cruising to relax, enjoy cruising and travel, and just nice people in general. So it's very easy to say hi or have some type of conversation because for the most part everyone is in a good mood because they are on vacation. Please be sure to come back and tell us about your great cruise adventures!

Happy cruising!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.
__________________
Upcoming Cruises
RCCL -
Quantum of the Seas. April 12, 2015
Past Trip Reports


RCCL - Brilliance of the Seas "Live" cruise report. December 12-16, 2013. "Live" report can be found HERE.
RCCL - Allure of the Seas "Live" cruise report. Nov 17-24,2013. "Live" report can be found HERE
RCCL - Enchantment of the Seas "Live" cruise report. July 19-26, 2013. Back -2- Back. "Live" report can be found HERE
RCCL - Jewel of the Seas "Live" cruise report. April 13-18, 2013. "Live" report can be found HERE.
RCCL - Monarch of the Seas "Live" cruise report. July 20-23, 2012. "Live" report can be found HERE
CCL - Carnival Sensation & Carnival Freedom B2B "Live" cruise report. November 8-17, 2012. "Live" report can be found HERE.
CCL - Carnival Ecstasy "Live" cruise report. December 3-8, 2012. "Live" report can be found HERE.

CCL - Carnival Ecstasy. Nov 24-27,2000. Report can be found HERE.

Royal Caribbean Cruises:
Enchantment of the Seas(3), Monarch of the Seas(2), Jewel of the Seas(1), Allure of the Seas(1), Brilliance of the Seas(1)
Carnival Cruises:
Carnival Ecstasy(2), Carnival Freedom(2), Carnival Legend(2), Carnival Inspiration(2), Carnival Imagination(2), Carnival Fantasy(2), Carnival Sensation(2)



Reply With Quote

  #60  
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:23 PM
MrFunInTheSun's Avatar
MrFunInTheSun MrFunInTheSun is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKoz View Post
Got home yesterday from my first solo cruise. I always judge how something went by my desire to repeat it - well, I opted for the NextCruise program while on board to get an OBC on my next trip

I had a great time, with only a couple of times feeling a bit awkward - nothing to cause any stress though. I opted for Chops on the first night and had a great meal with great service. My Time dining thye sat me at a two-seat table that looked at over the water. They had several couple tables next to each other and I felt no awkwardness. In fact I had good conversations with the table next to me.

No problems in the buffet as I made sure to let the wait staff know I would be returning after getting more food. They made sure I was not cleared - by staff or people. I usually went to the buffet close to opening, so there was not massive crowds and I avoided it during peak times on sea days (which I did when I was not a solo cruiser as well).

I did not make it into Cayman as the tendering process was painfully slow due to water being rough. I finally gave up waiting in line and opted to spend the day on the pool deck. My only real problem came with the excursion in Cozumel...I got stressed about it so I did not go and spent a nice day shopping in Cozumel and then enjoying some beers at Senor Frogs.

All in all, it was a great time. The casino is my usual haunt and all the dealers knew me by name - maybe next time I will win too.

Back to the same ship in about 3 weeks for xmas cruise, with my ex joining me. And back to searching itineraries and deals for my next solo - probably around my birthday in March (sucks having your birthday when the spring break rates kick in)....

For those who are a bit shy, like me, and are on the fence about a solo cruise -- Just Do It...I am glad I did
Welcome back! That's awesome that your cruise met your expectations and then some!!! Welcome to your new addiction and many more cruise adventures!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.
__________________
Upcoming Cruises
RCCL -
Quantum of the Seas. April 12, 2015
Past Trip Reports


RCCL - Brilliance of the Seas "Live" cruise report. December 12-16, 2013. "Live" report can be found HERE.
RCCL - Allure of the Seas "Live" cruise report. Nov 17-24,2013. "Live" report can be found HERE
RCCL - Enchantment of the Seas "Live" cruise report. July 19-26, 2013. Back -2- Back. "Live" report can be found HERE
RCCL - Jewel of the Seas "Live" cruise report. April 13-18, 2013. "Live" report can be found HERE.
RCCL - Monarch of the Seas "Live" cruise report. July 20-23, 2012. "Live" report can be found HERE
CCL - Carnival Sensation & Carnival Freedom B2B "Live" cruise report. November 8-17, 2012. "Live" report can be found HERE.
CCL - Carnival Ecstasy "Live" cruise report. December 3-8, 2012. "Live" report can be found HERE.

CCL - Carnival Ecstasy. Nov 24-27,2000. Report can be found HERE.

Royal Caribbean Cruises:
Enchantment of the Seas(3), Monarch of the Seas(2), Jewel of the Seas(1), Allure of the Seas(1), Brilliance of the Seas(1)
Carnival Cruises:
Carnival Ecstasy(2), Carnival Freedom(2), Carnival Legend(2), Carnival Inspiration(2), Carnival Imagination(2), Carnival Fantasy(2), Carnival Sensation(2)



Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 PM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.