any JW's here on cruise critic?

mariamherrera

• 2 months later...
Hi every one just checking into this thread! Me and hubby are now trying to Pick a cruise for November 2013 any one plan on doing any cruises around that time! to those who already sailed on their cruises how did they go??? keep in touch every one!

Good morning

mariamherrera, there are large group of family friends traveling in November 30th on the Oasis of the Seas from the Massachusetts Central Cong, Brockton, MA

Hi everyone! Hope all is well. My wife & I are sailing on the Norwegian Gem Feb 8, 2014. We have a few others going with us from our local congregation but would always like to meet up with more of you:) Email me at cruisecrazy@rocketmail.com if your interested in joining us.

Safe travels on your upcoming cruises:)

Dan

Just stumbled upon this thread! My wife and I are JW's From Miami, FL. We are going on Freedom of the Seas on Sept. 8 2013. Any one sailing that day or want to tag along? We are trying to get a group together from our local cong. Glad to see I'm not the only frequent cruiser here!

-Sergio

Hi friends,

wow the boards been active lately, I live in Central florida, (near Port canaveral) We always have a group that cruises in October but I have'nt heard any dates for this year as of yet, will post when I do. Our last cruise was on theCarnival Breeze in December and we met a small group of friends from Tennesee, We met on a bus taking us to our excursion.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

My husband and I are from California. We are on the January 20, 2014 sailing of the Norwegian Gem 9 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. I would love to know if any brothers and sisters will be on this sailing with us? We know of a witness who offers excursions to brothers and sisters coming into the Dominican Republic on cruise ships for the day if interested.

Hope to hear from you.

Edited by JW Cruisergirl

Hello! My husband and I are Jehovah's Witnesses (Hampton Roads area in Virginia). We are in our 30's and booked Oasis of the Seas for 8-3-13 kind of last minute so we didn't want to burden any friends by asking them to get together the money in a short amount of time. If there are any other Witnesses going on this cruise we'd love to meet you! Maybe we could do a study together on Sunday. I hope everyone has safe and fun trips!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!, we were actually on the Carnival Conquest. We did have a great cruise. Spent time in Roatan with a sister we had known here in the states who now lives there. Met a JW taxi driver in Belize who was witnessing to my husband as he witnessed to him. Then in Cozumel we met fellow cruisers on our ship since I was wearing a JW hurricane relief t-shirt. They were 3 sisters from Louisiana.

• 3 months later...

Hi fellow witness cruisers, I will be on the Carnival Breeze for my first time on Jan 26 2014 with a group of friends. Are there any other brothers or sisters sailing with us? I would love to sail on a back to back cruise too so I was also wondering if anyone is sailing out Feb 01 2014 on any ship out of Miami or Fort Lauderdale? This winter weather is taking its toll, but it may just be my love for cruises talking...:D

We are Cruising on the Carnival Breeze on Jan. 18th 2014. Any other Wittnesses going?

It used to be easy to find JWs on a ship....they were always reading something printed. Some still do, but now with Kindles and Nooks it is not as easy to spot someone. :D

We did a 5 day "free" run on Princess earlier in January. Thinking about something on Carnival in early March.

Where are you in Ky?

• 2 weeks later...