WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:20 PM.
Boca Raton, FL
18,782 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Originally posted by lggfly
So...maybe the new CD on the Eclipse is Patti Honacki?
Sure sounds like it. Happy Holidays !
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Please follow me on Twitter @HostAndy



Boca Raton, FL
18,782 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Might anyone know the current Cruise Director & Hotel Director on Constellation ? Thank you !
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Please follow me on Twitter @HostAndy



Ontario
433 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Originally posted by Host Andy
Might anyone know the current Cruise Director & Hotel Director on Constellation ? Thank you !

Andy: Sue Denning left at the end of the TA crossing. Sorry don't know who the present CD is. Hotel Director is Djamel Benatmane and CC Hostess is Rose, previously on Century.
Florida
532 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Sue is great, she was on our 11/6/12 Constellation cruise and soooo looking forward to seeing her on the 2/2/13 Reflection cruise. She was in the Elite lounge every night meeting and talking, really talking, to everyone.
maryland
2,381 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Originally posted by travelberlin
Chandru was the Captain Club Host when we were on board. Somebody mentioned that he was no longer at the Reflection. Is he on leave?
Very sorry to report that Chandru has indeed resigned. He is a great loss to Celebrity IMO.

Anne
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Anne
maryland
2,381 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Spotlight for Summit, as of 22 Dec. 12

Master - Theodoros Zakkas
Staff Captain - Filippos Adelfoulakos
Chief Engineer - Georgios Karlis
Hotel Director - Sheldon Thompson
Guest Relations Manager - Bosco Pires
F & B Manager - Ian Douglas Shelly
Cruise Director - Caissie Stafford
Executive Chef - Pascal Mullier
C.C. Hostess- TiAnn Aure, began 22 Dec.
Party Band - Xtasea
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Anne
Jacksonville, FL USA
47,638 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by cruiseacecat
Spotlight for Summit, as of 22 Dec. 12

Master - Theodoros Zakkas
Staff Captain - Filippos Adelfoulakos
Chief Engineer - Georgios Karlis
Hotel Director - Sheldon Thompson
Guest Relations Manager - Bosco Pires
F & B Manager - Ian Douglas Shelly
Cruise Director - Caissie Stafford
Executive Chef - Pascal Mullier
C.C. Hostess- TiAnn Aure, began 22 Dec.
Party Band - Xtasea
Hi Anne, hope you had a fun time
662 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Originally posted by Host Andy
Might anyone know the current Cruise Director & Hotel Director on Constellation ? Thank you !

Mathgeek 1978 posted the dailies from Constellation after Sue Denning went off on vacation (Dec. 15th). The cruise director is shown as Esperanza.

Wondering how many Esperanzas there could be and if this is the Canadian (Vancouverite) that was the Activities Manager a few years back? If so, good on her!!
Boca Raton, FL
18,782 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks to all, and to Mathgeek for posting the Spotlight page. That was very helpful. Nice to see Captain Peppas is currently the Master of Constellation. We've sailed with him several times, and he's a huge asset to Celebrity. With his seniority, I'm a bit surprised he's not the Master of a S-Class ship. With nearly 30 years at Celebrity, one would think he could choose his ship. Perhaps he's as fond of Constellation, as so many of us

Happy Holidays !
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Please follow me on Twitter @HostAndy



Florida
625 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Just got off the Dec 15-19 cruise. Worst X cruise ever. Every night our table sent back food. Rack of lamb was very good. Most of meat dishes were so overseasoned they had no taste. The shrimp cocktail was a joke. Small shrimp on a platter with sauce. Our servers Limon and Denis were very good. Rose, Captain's Club Hostess was excellent. Time to move the F & B manager Karl Halberg to Carnival. Worst service ever on X. Perhaps X should rethink what the managers in empty suits do. Teach them to smile and be cordial. I place the blame on the management staff not the workers. Our Maitre D was the also the worst. All he did was stand around with a smug look.

OK. Now all you Elites can stone me. But it is time to be honest. Change management now before it is too late. Sorry for the length.
Myrtle Beach
14,368 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Originally posted by Mr&MrsBee
Just got off the Dec 15-19 cruise. Worst X cruise ever. Every night our table sent back food. Rack of lamb was very good. Most of meat dishes were so overseasoned they had no taste. The shrimp cocktail was a joke. Small shrimp on a platter with sauce. Our servers Limon and Denis were very good. Rose, Captain's Club Hostess was excellent. Time to move the F & B manager Karl Halberg to Carnival. Worst service ever on X. Perhaps X should rethink what the managers in empty suits do. Teach them to smile and be cordial. I place the blame on the management staff not the workers. Our Maitre D was the also the worst. All he did was stand around with a smug look.

OK. Now all you Elites can stone me. But it is time to be honest. Change management now before it is too late. Sorry for the length.
Man, you had lots of problems. Couldn't have had a lot of elites on that short cruise, yet on another thread you had problems getting a drink at the Elite Happy Hour? (tipping helps).

P.S. Never send food back, especially if you are grouchy. The staff will spit on it.
Blue Bell, Pa, USA
6,867 Posts
Joined Dec 2002
does anyone know who the CD is on the Silhouette?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bettyanne & David
RCCL Diamond
Celebrity Elite

UPCOMING CRUISES:





Past Cruises

05/27/96 Celebrity Meridian
06/06/98 Celebrity Zenith
11/17/00 Splendour of the Seas
11/25/01 Celebrity Millennium
10/08/03 Celebrity Infinity
05/27/05 Grandeur of the Seas
11/23/07 Explorer of the Seas
11/23/07 Explorer of the Seas
01/09/09 Jewel of the Seas
01/09/10 Serenade of the Seas
01/16/10 Serenade of the Seas
01/08/11 Serenade of the Seas
01/15/11 Serenade of the Seas
03/29/12 Celebrity Silhouette
11/24/12 Explorer of the Seas
04/14/13 Celebrity Silhouette
11/01/13 Explorer of the Seas
01/24/15 Jewel of the Seas
01/31/15 Jewel of the Seas
08/27/15 Liberty of the Seas
01/26/16 Jewel of the Seas
01/31/16 Jewel of the Seas
11/10/16 Anthem of the Seas
01/30/17 Celebrity Equinox
San Francisco
440 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Originally posted by dublin
does anyone know who the CD is on the Silhouette?
On recent transatlantic, it was Stewart Turnbull. As far as I know, he did not have any immediate plans for vacation or a transfer.
269 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Just off the 12/20 cruise. I am elite but I totally agree with you. This was the worst Celebrity cruise I have taken. I am so loyal to Celebrity recommending it to family and friends. Hopefully this is an aberration. Food in San Marco restaurant was not cooked according to Celebrity standards often not edible or cold with little presentation. Filled out my comment card.
Boca Raton, FL USA
9,175 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Originally posted by fgc15527
Just off the 12/20 cruise. I am elite but I totally agree with you. This was the worst Celebrity cruise I have taken. I am so loyal to Celebrity recommending it to family and friends. Hopefully this is an aberration. Food in San Marco restaurant was not cooked according to Celebrity standards often not edible or cold with little presentation. Filled out my comment card.
Who was the Executive Chef? I know that one Executive Chef was dismissed from Connie last year. Hope it improves quickly as I'm onboard in two weeks. On SIL TA and the food was outstanding in all venues.
269 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
  • The executive chef was Jason from England. I will be talking with celebrity hopefully. I had always heard good things about Constellation. I have had the same food on many other Celebrity ships but the recipes used were not the same as on all other ships. There were also several cost cutting measures with the food. I can provide examples if interested.
Boca Raton, FL USA
9,175 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Originally posted by fgc15527
  • The executive chef was Jason from England. I will be talking with celebrity hopefully. I had always heard good things about Constellation. I have had the same food on many other Celebrity ships but the recipes used were not the same as on all other ships. There were also several cost cutting measures with the food. I can provide examples if interested.
Jason is usually quite good. Interested in reading some examples of cost cutting on Connie.Budgets were increased last year and items reappeared including Lobster Tail, Chateaubriand, Lamb Shank and Beef Wellington among others. Perhaps there have been deeper problems on Connie. I know several who were happy to go to other ships after the TA last year.