Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Singles Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

Old December 29th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Cool Cruiser

Talking Single guy,52,NCL Breakaway September 7,2014

Hi Single cruisers,I'm new to CC but hope to meet other singles on my Breakaway cruise. Trying the solo cabin route, make new friends to enjoy daily excursions and meet up for dinners. Staying in studio cabin , have any others stayed in the studio cabins on the Epic? And was it easy to meet other singles to hang out with. I'm sure I'm like a lot of other singles. Who love their time alone, but occasionally like to hang out with new friends for dinner, or going into Bermuda(my cruise) to have some company. Love to hear from other singles who go on cruises to have lots of fun by yourself and meeting others, everybody have a happy 2013!

Ad Sponsored By
Old March 29th, 2013, 03:45 PM
5,000+ Club

Hi, come on over to the Norwegian board! Also check your ROLL CALL you will find others on your sailing if single or not and can plan dinners and stuff before you leave.

It is always easy to meet people in the Living Room in the studio cabin area. Be sure to go to the Solo Gathering the first night as it will be easier to meet up with the others.

Have a great time!

Sounds of the wind or sounds of the sea make me happy just to be. ~June Polis

Dude, don't you understand the first rule of holes? When you find yourself in a hole stop digging. Take it from a fellow Gopher.
~Planer's Edge

A passport, as I'm sure you know, is a document that one shows to government officials whenever one reaches a border between countries, so the officials can learn who you are, where you were born, and how you look when photographed unflatteringly.
~Lemony Snicket

Cruised:
M.V. Hobart Star 1974 (Blue Star Line)
T.S.S. Festivale 1993 (Carnival Cruise Line)
S.S. Norway 2003 (Norwegian Cruise Line)
Queen Mary2 2006 (Cunard Line)
Carnival Imagination 2009 (Carnival Cruise Line)
M.V. Norwegian Sun 2010 (Norwegian Cruise Line)
Carnival Destiny 2011 (Carnival Cruise Line)
Norwegian EPIC 2013 (Norwegian Cruise Line)