Cruise Food In A Video

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:30 AM.
1,479 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
I have made a video that is of cruise ship food pictures. The pictures are from some of my various Carnival cruises. The video contains pictures of some buffet food and some main dining room food.

http://youtu.be/_wS_ETw77qI

Let me know what you think! If you are unsure what the food picture is of feel free to ask and I will try to help identify the food!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
thecruiserofships
Quebec city
705 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
The food look like a regular high school cafeteria. I do not travel with Carnival for the only reason to eat. Looks bland. Not very creative and appetitive IMHO.

Holacanada from Quebec city
Aboard the Noordam in 131 days
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
DONE <—
Noordam — Southern Caribeean / 10 days — November 2008 / ex Fort Lauderdale and back
Noordam — Trans Atlantic / 16 days — April 2009 / ex Fort Lauderdale - Rome.
Volendam — Pan Pacific / 17 days — September 2009 / ex Vancouver - Kobe.
Westerdam — Western Caribeean / 7 days — December 2009 / ex Fort Lauderdale and back
Niew Amsterdam — Mediterranean Empires / 12 days — September 2010 / ex Venice and back
Volendam — Asia Explorer / 18 days — April 2011 / ex Singapore - Kobe.
Zuiderdam — Panama Canal Sunfarer / 11 days — December 2011 / ex Ft Lauderdale and back
Westerdam — Eastern & Western Caribeean / 14 days — December 2012 / ex Fort Lauderdale and back – Collector Cruises (7 days /7 days).
Noordam — So. Caribbean Wayfarer/Seafarer / 21 days — November 2013 / ex Fort Lauderdale and back – Collector Cruises (11 days /10 days).
Veendam — Canada & NE Discovery / 7 days — July 2014 / ex Quebec City - Boston.
Oosterdam — South Pacific Crossing / 22 days — April 2015 / ex Sydney - Vancouver.
Veendam — Canada & NE Discovery / 7 days — July 2014 / ex Boston - Quebec City.
Volendam — Asian Adventures / 14 days — Feb. 2016 / ex Singapore and back.
Westerdam — Adriatic Dream / 12 days — April. 2017 / ex Rome - Venice.
NEXT VOYAGE —>
Koningsdam — Best of Mediterranean / 20 days — April. 2017 / ex Rome and back.