Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Seabourn Cruise Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Seabourn Cruise Line Read Luxury Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you!

Old February 6th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default HELP! Seabourn's Sojourn

Hi There,

This is my first time on this website. I hope I get a few responces.
We will be sailing on Seabourn's Sojourn on April 21 for 32 days.
Would like to know if anyone else is joining our cruise?
We would also appreciate any suggestions on places of interest to visit, Tour companies or any drivers name and number that you might have used to contact in the following ports.
Lisbon Portugal, Portimao Portugal, Seville (Cadiz) Spain, Gibraltar British Territory, Almerim Spain Cagliari Italy, La Goulette (Tunis) Tunisia, Trapani Italy Amalfi Italy, florence/Pisa (Livorno) France , Monte Carlo Monaco, Ile De Porquerolles, France Palamos Spain, Valencia Spain, Cartagena (Spain), Gijon Spain, Hendaye (Biarritz) France, Bordeau, FRance St Malo, France St Peter Port, Channel Island El Havre, (paris) France Zeebrugge (Brussels) Belgium Tilbury (London) England

Old February 7th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Wink Welcom,and do try posting under Seabourn

and sure you ll get lots of help.Look under area where cruises are listed alphabetically.
Also, for each port.Look under Ports section on CC(right on top of front page).Lots of info .
I also get guidebooks for general area,google each port,look at shore excursions for ship.etc.Lots to research.
I was on Sojourn last year and great ship.Food,service,entertainment,staff,cabin all top notch.(only problem I had was the allowed smoking in cabins and veranda).
Good luck.

Old February 7th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Thumbs up Forgot to mention 2 things

start(or join) the roll call for this cruise.Look under ROLL CALL then for Seabourn.

Also, look on sticky above Seabourn threads to get onboard credit for being a new passenger(get a referral).

Old February 8th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Here's my contact driver/guide in Lisbon. He's terrific and well known to other Seabourn cruisers.

miguelconde.limoservice@hotmail.com
Home Phone: 011 351 96 405-5699

Old February 9th, 2013, 07:01 AM
5,000+ Club

Miguel rarely checks it e-mails ~best to call him.
He's grrreat ~have been enjoying his service for 10 years!
Martita B

Old February 9th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Cool Cruiser

Definitely check your Roll Call - that is the place to 'meet' others from the same sailing, and to arrange group private tours. There is more information in the email you got when you joined cruise critic. Your roll call (at least for the first section, I think you are doing more judging by the length of your cruise) is here.

Also you should read the 'sticky' thread on referral coupons at the top of the Seabourn forum. As a new Seabourn passenger you can get $400 on board credit per booking by accepting and submitting a referral coupon from a previous Seabourn passenger. And they get $400 too! Here is the thread - it's very long!

I'm sure you will have a lovely, and very relaxing cruise on Seabourn, very few people manage not to have a brilliant time

2015: Oceania Marina: Cape Town to Rio de Janeiro
2015: Seabourn Quest: Route of the Conquistadors (Manaus to Caribbean to FLL and TA to Barcelona)
2014: Celebrity Eclipse: Icelands and Fjords (Round trip from Southampton)
2013: Seabourn Quest: Route of Magellan (TA Barcelona to Rio de Janeiro)
2012: Grand Princess: Canary Islands (Round trip from Southampton)
2011: Seabourn Quest: Adriatic Coast (Athens to Venice)
2009: Cunard QM2: Southampton to NYC and back
2008: Emerald Princess: Eastern Med and Greek Islands (Venice to Rome)
1964: Cunard Queen Elizabeth to NYC, back on Queen Mary - does that count?!?