Posted January 23rd, 2013, 11:42 AM
You take the receipts to the cashier, who will give you a $5 match play card. You can only use it once. IIRC, you also have to put down the minimum bet yourself - so if you were to use it at blackjack, you'd still have to put down $6 for a bet, and then add the match play to it, for a one-time bet of $11. If you win, the dealer will give you $11 and then take away the card. Lose, they still take the card.
You can buy the drink from any bar, it doesn't have to be at the casino bar.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Triumph cancellation replacement #2- 08/04/2013 Carnival Magic
Click on the links for a review!
Holiday 03/06/00 - Baja (M144,4B) * Elation 05/12/02 - Mexican Riviera (E160,6D) * Elation 05/02/04 - W. Caribbean (U90,12)
* Grand Princess 12/04/04 - W. Caribbean (L220,II)
* Grand Princess 04/02/05 - W. Caribbean (C308,BA)
* Carnival Conquest 10/15/06 S&S Part Deux - W. Caribbean (8448,9A)
* Fantasy 01/08/07 S&S 2.5 - W. Caribbean (E233,6D)
* Ecstasy 05/10/07 - Cozumel (E132,6D)
Carnival Liberty 10/13/07 S&S Three - E. Caribbean (8448,9A)
Carnival Destiny 10/30/08 S&S 4 B2B Key West & Cozumel * Carnival Destiny 11/03/08 S&S 4 B2B E. Caribbean (8328,9A)
* Carnival Ecstasy 04/09/09 - Cozumel (E34,6D)
* Carnival Splendor 04/26/09 - San Francisco, oink oink! (6450,9A) * Carnival Ecstasy 10/22/09 - Cozumel (E4,PT)
* Carnival Ecstasy 12/12/09 - W. Caribbean (U97,ES)
* Carnival Victory 04/18/10 - S. Caribbean (6461,9C) * Carnival Splendor 10/17/10 - Mexican Riviera (6485,9C) * Carnival Magic 12/04/11 - W. Caribbean (2404,7C) * Carnival Triumph 05/03/12 - Cozumel (7422, 9C) * Carnival Magic 07/22/12 - W. Caribbean (2294, 7C) * Carnival Magic 05/05/13 - Exotic W. Caribbean (2427, 7C)