Finally took a leap of Carnival proportions

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Gay & Lesbian Cruisers
A Gathering Place for Discussing Your Favorite Cruises.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:59 PM.
Revere, MA
536 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
YEAH and ZIPPITY DO DA, I've finally done it Today, I actually booked THE honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Dream; a 5 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Port Canaveral going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. The date: March 15. 2015, reason being that we plan on staying near Disney/Universal on the night before; Universal has a Mardi Gras Festival from February through April, so we will hopefully be getting the best out of all possible worlds. Fiance and I are booked into a balcony stateroom on the Lido Deck (#10256). Now the official countdown can actually begin.. He doesn't know that I've booked it already, so when I get home it'll be SURPRISE!!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future cruising
2017, 2018 or 2019 wedding / honeymoon cruise
Spokane, Washington
215 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Congrats on booking your cruise.. we enjoy Carnival for many reason's.... i won't go into them. but you'll have a great time and make many memories to treasure for a lifetime.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Revere, MA
536 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by cruising mickey
YEAH and ZIPPITY DO DA, I've finally done it Today, I actually booked THE honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Dream; a 5 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Port Canaveral going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. The date: March 15. 2015, reason being that we plan on staying near Disney/Universal on the night before; Universal has a Mardi Gras Festival from February through April, so we will hopefully be getting the best out of all possible worlds. Fiance and I are booked into a balcony stateroom on the Lido Deck (#10256). Now the official countdown can actually begin.. He doesn't know that I've booked it already, so when I get home it'll be SURPRISE!!!!
Fiance and I just moved up our 5-day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral (May 25-30, 2014), with a post-cruise 1-nite stay at Disney World during Gay Days. Are there any other people from the community planning on being on this cruise or at Disney during GayDays? Would love to meet and make new friends. Let me know so that we can get the ball rolling
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future cruising
2017, 2018 or 2019 wedding / honeymoon cruise
Washington, DC
1,580 Posts
Joined Apr 2007
Originally posted by cruising mickey
Fiance and I just moved up our 5-day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral (May 25-30, 2014), with a post-cruise 1-nite stay at Disney World during Gay Days. Are there any other people from the community planning on being on this cruise or at Disney during GayDays? Would love to meet and make new friends. Let me know so that we can get the ball rolling
Congrats on your wedding, and welcome to Carnival - I'm sure you're going to have a great time.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Best,
Gordon

Carnival Dream 11-16
Regal Princess 3-16
Carnival Ecstasy 11-15
Carnival Splendor 5-15
Carnival Breeze 3-15
Carnival Breeze B2B 10-14
Carnival Fascination 5-14
Navigator of the Seas 11-13
Carnival Ecstasy 1-13
Navigator of the Seas 11-12
Carnival Ecstasy 1-12
Carnival Ecstasy 11-11
Carnival Freedom 11-10
Carnival Freedom 6-09
Carnival Inspiration 12-07
Carnival Legend 9-07
Golden Princess 1-02
Grand Princess 2-00
Imagination 11-98
Sensation 4-97
Crown Princess 11-96
SS Norway 9-91
San Francisco Bay Area
1,477 Posts
Joined May 2008
Congrats on the engagement and future honeymoon! Happy sailing and a lifetime of memories with your honey.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Azamara Quest | New Orleans - Caribbean - French West Indies - 16 Nights October 2016
Celebrity Millennium | Transpacific Crossing - Vancouver BC to Shanghai - 15 Nights September 2015
Celebrity Eclipse | Southampton - Gibraltar, France, Rome and the Mediterranean September 2014
Diamond Princess | Whittier, Alaska to Beijing, China - 15 Nights September 2013
Celebrity Millennium | Panama -South & Central America October 2012 (B2B)
Celebrity Millennium | Hawaii October 2012 (B2B)
Celebrity Eclipse | Southampton - Adriatic and Western Mediterranean September 2011
Celebrity Summit | NE & Canada September 2010 (B2B)
Celebrity Summit |Bermuda September 2010 (B2B)
Celebrity Infinity | Panama Canal September 2009
Pacific Princess | Amazon River & FW Indies / Caribbean April 2009
Celebrity Constellation | Barcelona / Transatlantic Crossing September 2008
Celebrity Millennium | Eastern Caribbean February 2008
Celebrity Constellation | Scandinavia / Baltic September 2007
Celebrity Mercury | Mexico October 2006
Celebrity Constellation | NE & Canada October2005
Celebrity Mercury | Alaska July 2001
Carnival Ecstasy | Baja October 1998