Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Gay & Lesbian Cruisers

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Gay & Lesbian Cruisers A Gathering Place for Discussing Your Favorite Cruises.

Old March 6th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Cool Cruiser

Cool Finally took a leap of Carnival proportions

YEAH and ZIPPITY DO DA, I've finally done it Today, I actually booked THE honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Dream; a 5 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Port Canaveral going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. The date: March 15. 2015, reason being that we plan on staying near Disney/Universal on the night before; Universal has a Mardi Gras Festival from February through April, so we will hopefully be getting the best out of all possible worlds. Fiance and I are booked into a balcony stateroom on the Lido Deck (#10256). Now the official countdown can actually begin.. He doesn't know that I've booked it already, so when I get home it'll be SURPRISE!!!!

Ad Sponsored By
Old March 26th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Cool Cruiser

Congrats on booking your cruise.. we enjoy Carnival for many reason's.... i won't go into them. but you'll have a great time and make many memories to treasure for a lifetime.

Old April 4th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Cool Cruiser

Thumbs up Even more reasons to celebrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruising mickey View Post
YEAH and ZIPPITY DO DA, I've finally done it Today, I actually booked THE honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Dream; a 5 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Port Canaveral going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. The date: March 15. 2015, reason being that we plan on staying near Disney/Universal on the night before; Universal has a Mardi Gras Festival from February through April, so we will hopefully be getting the best out of all possible worlds. Fiance and I are booked into a balcony stateroom on the Lido Deck (#10256). Now the official countdown can actually begin.. He doesn't know that I've booked it already, so when I get home it'll be SURPRISE!!!!
Fiance and I just moved up our 5-day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral (May 25-30, 2014), with a post-cruise 1-nite stay at Disney World during Gay Days. Are there any other people from the community planning on being on this cruise or at Disney during GayDays? Would love to meet and make new friends. Let me know so that we can get the ball rolling

Old April 5th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruising mickey View Post
Fiance and I just moved up our 5-day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral (May 25-30, 2014), with a post-cruise 1-nite stay at Disney World during Gay Days. Are there any other people from the community planning on being on this cruise or at Disney during GayDays? Would love to meet and make new friends. Let me know so that we can get the ball rolling
Congrats on your wedding, and welcome to Carnival - I'm sure you're going to have a great time.

Carnival Fascination 5-14
Navigator of the Seas 11-13
Carnival Ecstasy 1-13
Navigator of the Seas 11-12
Carnival Ecstasy 1-12
Carnival Ecstasy 11-11
Carnival Freedom 11-10
Carnival Freedom 6-09
Carnival Inspiration 12-07
Carnival Legend 9-07
Golden Princess 1-02
Grand Princess 2-00
Imagination 11-98
Sensation 4-97
Crown Princess 11-96
SS Norway 9-91

Old April 17th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Yay!!!

Congrats on the engagement and future honeymoon! Happy sailing and a lifetime of memories with your honey.

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Celebrity Eclipse | Southampton - Gibraltar, France, Rome and the Mediterranean September 2014
Diamond Princess | Whittier, Alaska to Beijing, China - 15 Nights September 2013
Celebrity Millennium | Panama -South & Central America October 2012 (B2B)
Celebrity Millennium | Hawaii October 2012 (B2B)
Celebrity Eclipse | Southampton - Adriatic and Western Mediterranean September 2011
Celebrity Summit | NE & Canada September 2010 (B2B)
Celebrity Summit |Bermuda September 2010 (B2B)
Celebrity Infinity | Panama Canal September 2009
Pacific Princess | Amazon River & FW Indies / Caribbean April 2009
Celebrity Constellation | Barcelona / Transatlantic Crossing September 2008
Celebrity Millennium | Eastern Caribbean February 2008
Celebrity Constellation | Scandinavia / Baltic September 2007
Celebrity Mercury | Mexico October 2006
Celebrity Constellation | NE & Canada October2005
Celebrity Mercury | Alaska July 2001
Carnival Ecstasy | Baja October 1998