Help! Wedding carnival ecstasy or RC majesty?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises
Ready to say "I do?" Plan a honeymoon cruise here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:50 AM.
Boynton Beach
18 Posts
Joined May 2012
Hi everyone. Thank god for this forum! And whoever tima is ? I looooooove your responses and info.

I just got engaged and we want to plan a march wedding. I'm stuck between carnival ecstasy and royal majestic. We possibly might have 50 to 60 people come and am trying to figure out opinions or advice.

I thought carnival would be cool because we are staying in Nassau for two days and might have everyone meet at Atlantis the night before for rehearsal pre wedding get together. We plan on beach wedding.

Any difference in food service/food between ships ? I know it's a price difference but I've heard good thing about both

I live in Florida and most of our guest are from south Florida.
Helllppppppppp
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
TAMPA BAY FLORIDA
45 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Originally posted by sweeetprincess80
Hi everyone. Thank god for this forum! And whoever tima is ? I looooooove your responses and info.

I just got engaged and we want to plan a march wedding. I'm stuck between carnival ecstasy and royal majestic. We possibly might have 50 to 60 people come and am trying to figure out opinions or advice.

I thought carnival would be cool because we are staying in Nassau for two days and might have everyone meet at Atlantis the night before for rehearsal pre wedding get together. We plan on beach wedding.

Any difference in food service/food between ships ? I know it's a price difference but I've heard good thing about both

I live in Florida and most of our guest are from south Florida.
Helllppppppppp
Congrats ! Id look at the paradise before the Ecstasy personally... LOVE Carnival ! just not that ship. and I believe its moving to Miami in Jan. I dont want to publicly bash... so feel free to msg me.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Paradise 09/08/2012 FIRST CRUISE !
Carnival Ecstasy 11/24/12 worst of the worst never ecstasy again BUT I will go Carnival again ! 1 bad captains crew wont ruin my favorite party !