Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises Ready to say "I do?" Plan a honeymoon cruise here.

Old April 22nd, 2013, 12:13 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Help! Wedding carnival ecstasy or RC majesty?

Hi everyone. Thank god for this forum! And whoever tima is ? I looooooove your responses and info.

I just got engaged and we want to plan a march wedding. I'm stuck between carnival ecstasy and royal majestic. We possibly might have 50 to 60 people come and am trying to figure out opinions or advice.

I thought carnival would be cool because we are staying in Nassau for two days and might have everyone meet at Atlantis the night before for rehearsal pre wedding get together. We plan on beach wedding.

Any difference in food service/food between ships ? I know it's a price difference but I've heard good thing about both

I live in Florida and most of our guest are from south Florida.
Helllppppppppp

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:20 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeetprincess80 View Post
Hi everyone. Thank god for this forum! And whoever tima is ? I looooooove your responses and info.

I just got engaged and we want to plan a march wedding. I'm stuck between carnival ecstasy and royal majestic. We possibly might have 50 to 60 people come and am trying to figure out opinions or advice.

I thought carnival would be cool because we are staying in Nassau for two days and might have everyone meet at Atlantis the night before for rehearsal pre wedding get together. We plan on beach wedding.

Any difference in food service/food between ships ? I know it's a price difference but I've heard good thing about both

I live in Florida and most of our guest are from south Florida.
Helllppppppppp
Congrats ! Id look at the paradise before the Ecstasy personally... LOVE Carnival ! just not that ship. and I believe its moving to Miami in Jan. I dont want to publicly bash... so feel free to msg me.

Carnival Paradise 09/08/2012 FIRST CRUISE !
Carnival Ecstasy 11/24/12 worst of the worst never ecstasy again BUT I will go Carnival again ! 1 bad captains crew wont ruin my favorite party !