Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Australia & New Zealand

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old April 25th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Cool Cruiser

Happy Anzac Day to all
Margo check out Sculpture by the Sea on Google images for some inspiration

Old September 5th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Cool Cruiser

I will be staying at the Pan Pacific Hotel for 2 nights 7th and 8th Nov before boarding ROTS on the 9th. I am flying from Glasgow via Dubai and will not arrive until around 6pm on the 7th so will not be venturing very far that night. I would however love some info on restaurants for my evening meal on the 8th. As I am travelling solo I do not want to be wandering to far from my hotel at night. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Old November 13th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrzr View Post
We are on a Sydney-Perth cruise next year and are trying to decide whether to take an 11:30pm flight out on the day of disembarkation or an early morning flight the next day.

What have others chosen and why. One dilemma to taking the late night flight is what to do with our luggage during the day unless we decide to rent a car.

If we stay in Perth is there a particular area you would recommend?
Perth in summer means beautiful beach views and walks. I live in Perth but have stayed here-

http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodatio...th-beach/68807

because the view is so peaceful and beautiful and it's a great place to unwind - especially after a cruise. Doesn't suit the folk needing wheelchair access as it is upstairs but for other the hosts were lovely and the view to die for.