Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Theme Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Theme Cruises Exchange info about the hot new trend of "theme cruising."

Old June 18th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Photo-Cruise Bahamas

My name is James Beltz and I am a photographer with the group called PhotoTips. Our group has just booked this cruise (listed below) and if you are a photographer and would like to join in with us you can check out the info here: http://www.phototips.biz/2013/06/pho...e-bahamas.html

We would love to have you. It costs nothing for the workshops or anything else, and by joining in with the group, you get in on the group kickbacks and perks.

Learn photography, meet other photographers.

If you are interested in any of that, you can contact me using the contact form at the website. www.PhotoTips.biz

We are currently booked on the NCL Sky sailing on June 30, 2014. Full information is located here: http://www.phototips.biz/2013/06/pho...e-bahamas.html

FYI - I am making nothing off of this, we are just photographers helping photographers, and we love to cruise. There are no fees or conditions of any kind.

Last edited by PhotoTips; June 18th, 2013 at 12:26 PM.

Ad Sponsored By