Carnival Promo Codes

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Ask a Cruise Question
Post your general cruise questions here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:52 PM.
#1
Clermont, Florida
30 Posts
Joined Jul 2013
Hi! I googled carnival promo codes but all the ones that came up don't seem to work.

Does anyone have a promo code for excursions for a January 2014 cruise?

I have seen a few posts that they have stopped doing promo codes but I can't imagine any company would just stop doing promo codes all together. They have to be out there. I called Carnival twice and both agents just said oh, Carnival doesn't tell us and I haven't heard of any.

Thanks in advance for any info on this.

Tricia
#2
Petaluma, Ca. 94954
28,392 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
The best place for any and all Carnival info is the Carnival board. Can't give you the link right now, but someone will shortly.

Promo codes may be given to those who have some reason for being allowed to use them. Do you qualify?
#4
Clermont, Florida
30 Posts
Joined Jul 2013
I've never cruised with Carnival before only Royal Caribbean. Is that the only way to qualify? You can't just find promo codes for 10% off? eek!
#5
Columbus,Ohio
5,614 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Originally posted by fletchtrish
Hi! I googled carnival promo codes but all the ones that came up don't seem to work.

Does anyone have a promo code for excursions for a January 2014 cruise?

I have seen a few posts that they have stopped doing promo codes but I can't imagine any company would just stop doing promo codes all together. They have to be out there. I called Carnival twice and both agents just said oh, Carnival doesn't tell us and I haven't heard of any.

Thanks in advance for any info on this.

Tricia
I'm guessing you mean promo codes for excursions booked through Carnival? I haven't seen any promo codes posted since last Fall (maybe October?). You've still got about six months, so keep checking on Google, maybe at least once a week. Could be the ones you've been trying to use are old and have expired.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature




Carnival Conquest May 2016
Carnival Breeze May 2015
Carnival Liberty May 2013
Carnival Liberty May 2012
Carnival Sensation Feb. 2008
Carnival Destiny Feb. 2007
RCCL Explorer of the Seas March 2002
RCCL Majesty of the Seas Dec. 2000
Carnival Imagination Sept. 1999
RCCL Enchantment of the Seas Feb. 1999
RCCL Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 1997
#6
Tacoma, Wa, USA
8,005 Posts
Joined Dec 2000
Promo codes used to be for TA's to use to help both parties generate additional revenue.
Then TA's started blabbing on forums such as this, and everybody and their brother started using them even though they didn't qualify

Thus, fewer promo codes made available.
#7
Columbus,Ohio
5,614 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Originally posted by klfrodo
Promo codes used to be for TA's to use to help both parties generate additional revenue.
Then TA's started blabbing on forums such as this, and everybody and their brother started using them even though they didn't qualify

Thus, fewer promo codes made available.
If that is so, then how is that anyone (not just TA's) can (or could) go on Google, type in "Carnival Promo codes" and get a code that would provide a discount for a Carnival excursion? Whenever I saw any posts about promo codes on this board, they were posts from other cruisers. I would find it hard to believe that all who posted were TA's.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature




Carnival Conquest May 2016
Carnival Breeze May 2015
Carnival Liberty May 2013
Carnival Liberty May 2012
Carnival Sensation Feb. 2008
Carnival Destiny Feb. 2007
RCCL Explorer of the Seas March 2002
RCCL Majesty of the Seas Dec. 2000
Carnival Imagination Sept. 1999
RCCL Enchantment of the Seas Feb. 1999
RCCL Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 1997
#8
Tacoma, Wa, USA
8,005 Posts
Joined Dec 2000
Originally posted by beachbum53
If that is so, then how is that anyone (not just TA's) can (or could) go on Google, type in "Carnival Promo codes" and get a code that would provide a discount for a Carnival excursion? Whenever I saw any posts about promo codes on this board, they were posts from other cruisers. I would find it hard to believe that all who posted were TA's.
IF I were a TA, and I posted right here, a new promo code for whatever,,,,, how long do you think it would take for that code to be posted on multiple forums around the world with the internet and social media being what it is.

I'd be suprised if it took 48 hours and it only took just me to publically post one valid promo code one time to help a friend.
#9
Clermont, Florida
30 Posts
Joined Jul 2013
There may be fewer bc of people blabbing on forums such as this but they DO still exist at least until everyone blabbs it and they discontinue it but it's 10% off usually of the excursions I'm sure it's not breaking the bank