Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises Ready to say "I do?" Plan a honeymoon cruise here.

Old October 25th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&b love View Post
OMG!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS and thanks so much for that review. Your pictures were beautiful! I'm having my wedding on Carnival Sensation in Feb 2014 leaving from Port Canaveral. Your review just got me even more excited!
Is your bouquet the bouquet that came with the package?
Did you have the hour or 1.5 hr reception and how was it?
I am working on making my passport wedding programs and I would love to get information on how you created yours!
My email is brian.n.courtneyhayes@gmail.com
Thanks!!!!
Thanks I'm still excited from my wedding, I think my FaceBook friends are so annoyed with me. LOL!! Yes the bouquet I was holding came with my package and they asked me 2 weeks before what color I wanted and I told them hot pink.
Yes, I had the 1.5 reception and it was plenty of time! When I first found out that's all the time we were getting, I was a little worried, but it was more than enough time. Sure I'll send you an email of my passport documents and a few more goodies.

Last edited by MrsFreeman21408; October 25th, 2013 at 01:19 AM.

Old October 25th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightskinedgyal View Post
YAY! right before i go i get to read a review! LOVE IT! was great! Love the small details i also didnt know i should write down every single thing i want i have two friends who know i figured they will tell them maybe i should write it down tho......YOU LOOKED GREAT! loved the pictures!!! Wonderful review! Thank yoU!
You want to know what's funny? I've been reading reviews for over a year so during my wedding day I was thinking in the back of my mind what I would say on my CC wedding review LOL! Thank You!

Old October 25th, 2013, 03:59 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFreeman21408 View Post
Thanks I'm still excited from my wedding, I think my FaceBook friends are so annoyed with me. LOL!! Yes the bouquet I was holding came with my package and they asked me 2 weeks before what color I wanted and I told them hot pink.
Yes, I had the 1.5 reception and it was plenty of time! When I first found out that's all the time we were getting, I was a little worried, but it was more than enough time. Sure I'll send you an email of my passport documents and a few more goodies.
Thanks so much!!!!! I was worried about the time too but I figure if they want more time, then invest on a vacation on the cruise with us! Lol I had some bouquets made for my bridesmaids and wasn't sure if I should make mine or use the one included. Thanks for your input. I'll be looking for that email! :-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Old October 29th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&b love View Post
Thanks so much!!!!! I was worried about the time too but I figure if they want more time, then invest on a vacation on the cruise with us! Lol I had some bouquets made for my bridesmaids and wasn't sure if I should make mine or use the one included. Thanks for your input. I'll be looking for that email! :-)

Sent! Sorry for the delay!

Old October 29th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Cool Cruiser

Once you book the wedding package & ask about a tour, can you choose where ceremony & reception will be? We're looking at possible June 13 2015 cruise from port of Tampa in Florida..so not sure of ship..

Old October 29th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Cool Cruiser

I requested my room and they basically told me I can have the rooms I requested. I'm sailing Feb 13, 2014 on Sensation out of Port Canaveral

Old November 1st, 2013, 09:46 AM
Cool Cruiser

Hi

Hope you are doing ok. Congrats again. How did you handle the tipping of the persons that worked at the wedding? I am new to this whole tipping thing. Thanks a lot.

Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:27 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by msargeant View Post
Hi

Hope you are doing ok. Congrats again. How did you handle the tipping of the persons that worked at the wedding? I am new to this whole tipping thing. Thanks a lot.
I had the same question. Two weeks before the wedding, Carnival Wedding Experience called me and I asked them. They told me, everything I had to pay for has been paid and no more money was required.

Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:30 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSetsSail2015 View Post
Once you book the wedding package & ask about a tour, can you choose where ceremony & reception will be? We're looking at possible June 13 2015 cruise from port of Tampa in Florida..so not sure of ship..
You can request the room location you want and they will let you know if you got it or not 2 weeks prior to the wedding

Old November 12th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the review and pics! You look beautiful. Hampton Inn sounds great. Did they give you a deal for encouraging your guests to stay there?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

Old November 12th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquilreign View Post
Thanks for the review and pics! You look beautiful. Hampton Inn sounds great. Did they give you a deal for encouraging your guests to stay there?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app
Thanks! They upgraded my double room to a 2 room suite and gave us a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne.

Old April 13th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Cool Cruiser

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!