Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Disabled Cruise Travel
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Disabled Cruise Travel Cruisers with physical limitations share their advice & experiences.
Cruise Critic Disabled Cruise Resources

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #10501  
Old November 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM
wizard-of-roz's Avatar
wizard-of-roz wizard-of-roz is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 9,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKidsDad View Post
That alone should make him graduate!!
Ha! Ha! How funny would that be......I can see the headlines now...."CCI Dog refuses to graduate because he's crazy about his Puppyraiser!"
__________________
ROZ







Reply With Quote

Ad Sponsored By
  #10502  
Old November 4th, 2013, 04:49 PM
rangeley's Avatar
rangeley rangeley is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard-of-roz View Post
Brenda and I were tired old women
Isn't that your everyday costumes?
__________________

  #10503  
Old November 4th, 2013, 05:09 PM
wizard-of-roz's Avatar
wizard-of-roz wizard-of-roz is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 9,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangeley View Post
Isn't that your everyday costumes?
Oh! My! Big chances are taken from thousands of miles away!!!!!
__________________
ROZ







Reply With Quote

  #10504  
Old November 4th, 2013, 07:33 PM
S.S. Cruisers's Avatar
S.S. Cruisers S.S. Cruisers is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Arizona/California
Posts: 3,124
Default

Thanks everyone. The appointment will be at 4:00 pm on Wednesday. That is half day at school, so good that Trav won't miss any. I will loose that half day of work, but that is ok. The real pain is we will be coming home late and in the dark. I am night blind so will say a few prayers and put the peddle to the metal!

CJ: the Halloween costumes are awesome! Good job.

DKD: Not sure if I am suppose to root Ocho on to graduate or to NOT graduate! Good luck, either way.

Roz: Jezzy Lou and I had the same costumes as yours and Ms. Brenny's! Only Jezzy Lou isn't a little old lady, she is just crotchity like one! Goog one, Cindy!
__________________
Nancy
Reply With Quote

  #10505  
Old November 4th, 2013, 07:54 PM
wizard-of-roz's Avatar
wizard-of-roz wizard-of-roz is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 9,100
Default

Nancy,
I wish we lived closer, I'd love to help you with the driving. Please be careful and let us know how it goes!!!!!

Careful what you say, woman. There will be a day when [hopefully] we all meet and you don't want to have to take back all the mean things that you've said to sweet, dear, little old me!!!!
__________________
ROZ







Reply With Quote

  #10506  
Old November 5th, 2013, 01:22 AM
S.S. Cruisers's Avatar
S.S. Cruisers S.S. Cruisers is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Arizona/California
Posts: 3,124
Default

, I can think of nothing better! Thank you for all the support. Love you
__________________
Nancy
Reply With Quote

  #10507  
Old November 5th, 2013, 05:54 AM
fairbourne fairbourne is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard-of-roz View Post
Oh! My! Big chances are taken from thousands of miles away!!!!!

That's just what I was thinking, but I did laugh too! .
Reply With Quote

  #10508  
Old November 5th, 2013, 07:37 AM
DisneyKidsDad's Avatar
DisneyKidsDad DisneyKidsDad is online now
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S. Cruisers View Post
Thanks everyone. The appointment will be at 4:00 pm on Wednesday. That is half day at school, so good that Trav won't miss any. I will loose that half day of work, but that is ok. The real pain is we will be coming home late and in the dark. I am night blind so will say a few prayers and put the peddle to the metal!

CJ: the Halloween costumes are awesome! Good job.

DKD: Not sure if I am suppose to root Ocho on to graduate or to NOT graduate! Good luck, either way.



Roz: Jezzy Lou and I had the same costumes as yours and Ms. Brenny's! Only Jezzy Lou isn't a little old lady, she is just crotchity like one! Goog one, Cindy!
Root for him to graduate. That is the first priority.
__________________

DVC Member - Saratoga Springs
Reply With Quote

  #10509  
Old November 5th, 2013, 10:14 AM
S.S. Cruisers's Avatar
S.S. Cruisers S.S. Cruisers is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Arizona/California
Posts: 3,124
Default

OK, Go Ocho, Go Ocho, show em your stuff!
__________________
Nancy
Reply With Quote

  #10510  
Old November 6th, 2013, 09:02 AM
DisneyKidsDad's Avatar
DisneyKidsDad DisneyKidsDad is online now
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,313
Default

OK folks...you gotta go over to the Disney Cruise forum here and see the thread called "dogs on ships" What a bunch of misinformation going on there. I tried in a nice way, well nice for me, to "enlighten" some misguided people there. Some of you, you know who you are, might want to help guide them with me.
__________________

DVC Member - Saratoga Springs
Reply With Quote

  #10511  
Old November 6th, 2013, 11:47 AM
cjborne2's Avatar
cjborne2 cjborne2 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 246
Default

Don't you love how people are experts in everything relating to all disabilities just because they have one? We may have stayed in that cabin with the "ventilation system for dogs" SHM. I'll have to go back and look at pictures.
Reply With Quote

  #10512  
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM
rangeley's Avatar
rangeley rangeley is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard-of-roz View Post
Oh! My! Big chances are taken from thousands of miles away!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S. Cruisers View Post
Only Jezzy Lou isn't a little old lady, she is just crotchity like one! Goog one, Cindy!
Knew I'd be in trouble for that one!!!
__________________

  #10513  
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:10 PM
rangeley's Avatar
rangeley rangeley is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKidsDad View Post
OK folks...you gotta go over to the Disney Cruise forum here and see the thread called "dogs on ships" What a bunch of misinformation going on there. I tried in a nice way, well nice for me, to "enlighten" some misguided people there. Some of you, you know who you are, might want to help guide them with me.
You go Den!!!! I love how everyone knows all about service dogs!
__________________

  #10514  
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:35 PM
wizard-of-roz's Avatar
wizard-of-roz wizard-of-roz is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 9,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKidsDad View Post
OK folks...you gotta go over to the Disney Cruise forum here and see the thread called "dogs on ships" What a bunch of misinformation going on there. I tried in a nice way, well nice for me, to "enlighten" some misguided people there. Some of you, you know who you are, might want to help guide them with me.
"HERE SHE GOES TO SAVE THE DAY-MIGHTY ROZ IS ON THE WAY!"

Okay, okay, I thought it was funny! It's the theme song for "Mighty Mouse" - Remember him? Anyway, I'm going to go over to Disney Cruises and see if I can help rescue DKD - Always getting into trouble when I'm not around....you little brothers can be such a pain!
__________________
ROZ







Reply With Quote

  #10515  
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:39 PM
wizard-of-roz's Avatar
wizard-of-roz wizard-of-roz is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 9,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangeley View Post
Knew I'd be in trouble for that one!!!
I'll deal with you later missy. I've got to go rescue our DKD...he's being held hostage by some characters onboard Disney......Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, is it you? Could be one of the seven dwarfs....maybe Dopey?
__________________
ROZ







Reply With Quote

  #10516  
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:54 PM
cjborne2's Avatar
cjborne2 cjborne2 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 246
Default

I sang right along with the Mighty Mouse music without even reading your second sentence
Reply With Quote

  #10517  
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:21 PM
wizard-of-roz's Avatar
wizard-of-roz wizard-of-roz is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 9,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjborne2 View Post
I sang right along with the Mighty Mouse music without even reading your second sentence
That's why I love you. You get me!
__________________
ROZ







Reply With Quote

  #10518  
Old November 6th, 2013, 02:49 PM
DisneyKidsDad's Avatar
DisneyKidsDad DisneyKidsDad is online now
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard-of-roz View Post
I'll deal with you later missy. I've got to go rescue our DKD...he's being held hostage by some characters onboard Disney......Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, is it you? Could be one of the seven dwarfs....maybe Dopey?
WOW Roz...

Thanks for coming over to that other forum. I think we found Dopey over there.
__________________

DVC Member - Saratoga Springs
Reply With Quote

  #10519  
Old November 6th, 2013, 02:55 PM
wizard-of-roz's Avatar
wizard-of-roz wizard-of-roz is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 9,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKidsDad View Post
WOW Roz...

Thanks for coming over to that other forum. I think we found Dopey over there.
Hey, I'm here or there for you bro. You asked for help.....you got it! I can't believe that ignorant slut who thinks she knows all about "vents!" What is she the vent police?

She really told me off didn't she? Telling me about her friends Service Dog who sleeps under her husbands chair was really the highlight of the thread!

Now, what else can I do? Or, what other trouble does my cyber-family have for me to get into? Good thing this happens online.....or I'd be the victim of someone's evil plot!
__________________
ROZ







Reply With Quote

  #10520  
Old November 6th, 2013, 03:33 PM
fairbourne fairbourne is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard-of-roz View Post
Hey, I'm here or there for you bro. You asked for help.....you got it! I can't believe that ignorant slut who thinks she knows all about "vents!" What is she the vent police?

She really told me off didn't she? Telling me about her friends Service Dog who sleeps under her husbands chair was really the highlight of the thread!

Now, what else can I do? Or, what other trouble does my cyber-family have for me to get into? Good thing this happens online.....or I'd be the victim of someone's evil plot!
Deep breaths Roz, deep breaths - loosen the corset, feet up, large drink, big bowl of crisps (chips to you!), chocolate, doggy hugs, and a George Clooney DVD! .

Better??? ... Dinna fash yersel Quine.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 AM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.