Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Theme Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Theme Cruises Exchange info about the hot new trend of "theme cruising."

Old December 12th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Cool Cruiser

Eurodam

Ad Sponsored By
Old December 12th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Cool Cruiser

Hattack, thank you for your message of the Eurodam.

Old December 12th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Cool Cruiser

You are welcome...if it helps , I met several MSM cruisers in the Ft Lauderdale airport on Sunday Nov 10th returning home (just so happened my Capital Jazz SuperCruise was the same week)...they LOVED their experience and almost all at signed up for next year while they were onboard this year's cruise...it was a tie, on which charter had the best teeshirts...lol

I looked at the MSM line up for next year and it looked awesome...I would strongly urge you to take the leap and book it...

Old December 14th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default They win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hattack View Post
You are welcome...if it helps , I met several MSM cruisers in the Ft Lauderdale airport on Sunday Nov 10th returning home (just so happened my Capital Jazz SuperCruise was the same week)...they LOVED their experience and almost all at signed up for next year while they were onboard this year's cruise...it was a tie, on which charter had the best teeshirts...lol

I looked at the MSM line up for next year and it looked awesome...I would strongly urge you to take the leap and book it...
Their shirt is mailed to them weeks before the cruise sails and it is free as opposed to purchasing your shirt on board. Free wins every time, $25 pocketed.

Old December 15th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Cool Cruiser

Exclamation beshears

hi again. been off internet for awhile, but back on for a wee bit:-) Thx for the compassion of my frustrations with technology some times:[) Yes the ship was the HAL Eurodam, and it will be again in 2014. You can see the cabin categories and layout, but the charter company changes the layout and format of the public rooms for this theme cruise. ie: the Culinary center becomes an entertainment venue; the Ocean lounge adds rows of chairs in the walkways for the "interview" and some entertainment. Wherever you go on the ship, they have utilized it for the performers to show their talents! I had a smile on my face the entire cruise!! I intended to write a review, but have'nt been around long enough(the journal they give you has so much and I kept notes, so I'll eventually do one, unless someone else beats me to it)[. If u have specific questions, I'll answer what I can tho

QUOTE=beshears;40943661]Hattack, thank you for your message of the Eurodam.[/quote]