Grandeur kids activities? Anyone have a bulletin/listing?

We are cruising the last week of May on the Grandeur and our daughter will turn 10 while we are in Bermuda. Does anyone have a copy of a daily bulletin to give us an idea of what kids activities are like? If you have them scanned I can give you my email and would be thrilled to see them. We know what types of activities she likes and want to get an idea so we can plan an adults only dinner in Chops one night. But we want to make sure the activities are the type she usually does on other cruise lines.

Thanks!

We are cruising the last week of May on the Grandeur and our daughter will turn 10 while we are in Bermuda. Does anyone have a copy of a daily bulletin to give us an idea of what kids activities are like? If you have them scanned I can give you my email and would be thrilled to see them. We know what types of activities she likes and want to get an idea so we can plan an adults only dinner in Chops one night. But we want to make sure the activities are the type she usually does on other cruise lines.

Thanks!

I have the ones from our 6 night cruise to Bermuda last Sep. I will try to scan and upload them on Friday when I am back in the office.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thanks so much for posting this .. I have never been on the Granduer before and this will also be the first time my son can go in the kids club. So looking forward to having some alone time this cruise :D

I also have a 4 page overview of the club that they gave us when we boarded, but it is too big to post.

Thanks so much for posting this .. I have never been on the Granduer before and this will also be the first time my son can go in the kids club. So looking forward to having some alone time this cruise :D

She is a nice ship. The ocean views are incredible from almost everywhere on the ship. The kids club was nice. Our son really liked it especially after he made some friends.

Thanks again for posting these. I have printed the pages for the 9-11 year olds. Can't wait until my daughter comes home from school so she can start obsessing over them like my husband and I do our cruise stuff.

You are welcome. I knew saving these would come on handy sometime :).

Enjoy your cruise - it's coming up fast.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app