Hi, I’m Julie McCoy, Your TR Director Review of the CB

jenseib

We drove over to Sals and we were seated quickly though we could tell the place was pretty busy. It was small, but they did have outdoor seating, not that many were out there and later realized they had a back room as well as we saw people being taken there.

We were now starving. Our waiter came and took our drink orders and we ordered an appetizer. We soon realized this poor guy was working this whole room and the outside area as well. Service was slow, but we didn’t put blame on our waiter. He was really working his tail off.

Our appetizer arrived.

15514617451_e5d7fb4e90_z.jpg

And it was good!

It took quite a while for the pizza to come. I tried to take a picture of the table, but it didn’t turn out so great. They were glass tables with pop up looking cartoon sceneries in there. Super neat to look at.

15517782145_ac55215261_z.jpg

Our pizza arrived and it was really good. It was a thin crust pizza, which I love and it was so tasty.

15517383352_9bf4c93737_z.jpg

We pretty much ate the whole thing.

15331117648_914e9d46b8_z.jpg

It took a bit for our server to get us checked out, but really it wasn’t his fault. He was over extended. I don’t know if this is the norm or if they were short staffed. It did appear there were 2 servers in the back room as we saw them pop out and help towards the end. I am not sure if the back is bigger or not.

We ended up giving him a big tip. We just felt so bad for him and I am sure some people were not tipping as well because the service was slow.

I also have to mention the family in the both behind us. We would eavesdrop and we laughed. It was a family with 3 kids and the parents were super …um I don’t really have a word other than strange. They kept telling these kids…which were little…about how they don’t help them so they learn to make the right choices. Every bit of food they had they would explain it in detail. I guess they were trying to teach them life lessons and culture. These kids could’ve cared less and we just thought it was so funny.

We headed back to the Fairfield Inn as I had a late date with Once Upon a Time. One of my friends kept messaging me that I needed to hurry up and get there to watch it….don’t I know it!

So basically you pull out of Sal’s onto the main mall road and go through several 3 and 4 way stops. Again that must be just a suggestion for some, even in the evenings. We then turn left onto the road and quickly make a right onto the highway. I have to stay to the right as I get off at the next exit for our hotel. I was amazed how busy the road was for a Sunday evening, but I followed the car in front of me as I had no need to pass anyone since I was getting off again very shortly. Then I notice a van behind me and he puts his brights on. UGH! I can’t go any faster than the car in front of me and neither of us were really going slow.

As we come down the off ramp, we slow down, as at the end of it is a red light. It’s not rocket science. I can’t go faster than the person in front of me and I can’t speed along because of a stop light. 2 things that I just can’t control. Evidently Mr. Van thought I could and just laid on his horn behind me. What the heck? I came to a stop, because the car in front of me did too and this guy is still brighting me and honking. Mom and I were just amazed and had no clue what this guy wanted us to do.

The light turns red and we make the left turn and the hotel is on the right just down a little ways. Mr. Van weaves around everyone at high speeds and takes off like a bat out of H. And then we turn into the hotel just laughing because he is sitting at the next traffic light. We were parked and out of the car before his light turned green. I guess he was in a hurry, but not getting there very fast with the tactics he was using. LOL.

We…well I, raced up to the room and watched the rest of Once Upon a Time. I only caught about the last 20 minutes or so. And then Mom went on to talk to me the whole time too. At my house you aren’t allowed to talk to me except at commercials. LOL. It really is the only must see show I watch. And Claire feels the same way so we discuss things at the commercials and then are silent, with maybe a cheer here and there during the show. Yes we are geeks!

Once the show was over I made a call to Claire. I knew it would be iffy to call her tomorrow. We would be sailing a little after she got home from school. If all worked out fine, I would call her but I wanted to let her know so she wouldn’t be upset if I didn’t. (I ended up being able to).

We also discussed the show and she updated me on everything I had missed.

I also talked to Skip for a bit and then went back to the room to watch some TV and played on the computer. Mom went to sleep, though she made it later tonight! LOL.

I still stayed up fairly late, but not as late as the night before. It had been a busy day with no nap.

This TV had the sleep timer on it. I love TV’s with this and all should have them. I like to fall asleep watching TV and setting the timer makes it nice so I don’t have to worry about it being on all night.

Looking forward to reliving my time on the CB via your review, as I got off right as you were getting on. I had mixed feelings but I am anxious to try a newer Princess ship like the Regal and Royal in the future. I loved my aft-area mini suite with balcony. And Princess Cays was absolutely beautiful and relaxing.

BTW-My kids and I LIVE for OUAT on Sunday nights. We've watched all the seasons faithfully! Thank God for DVR when we are out of town. I missed last weeks's episode because I moved and have to wait until Tuesday for Verizon to install my cable and internet. Will try to watch last week's show on Saturday at my sister's home (she has On Demand) and then online when I finally get connected again. I've been using up all my data on my phone in the meantime.

Anyway, just wanted you to know we are geeks, too! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Day 3, Sept. 29, 2014, Monday

Today was the day! Yay!

I have to admit I was excited and a bit nervous. Would the ship live up to my expectations? Am I such a Disney snob these days that I would be disappointed? I was also nervous about the boarding process. It has been many many years since I have boarded a ship other than Disney and I know that process pretty well now (though they do change things up from time to time).

We had breakfast again today, but I didn’t take pictures. It was pretty much the same as the morning before except today they had bacon instead of sausage. I didn’t eat that as I have to have my bacon extremely crispy!

We packed up our bags and got our paperwork in order and I took the bags down to the car. We then flipped channels on the TV and found Friday the 13th on and it had just started. It has been years since I have seen this movie and soon we were both engrossed in it.

We ended up not wanting to leave till it was over. Unlike with Disney, you did not need to arrive super early for Princess because they weren’t going to let you on the ship quite as early.

After the movie was pretty much over, we headed down to the car and headed back to the airport and dropped off the car. I was pretty happy with Alamo and with the service we received there. We were also happy with the car.

We got directions to the where to catch the bus to the port and went out and waited.

15546200195_eb10494793_z.jpg

We had to wait a little bit, but it wasn’t too bad. A lady asked me where I got my luggage tag holders. Before cruising I had read on cruise critic that some people had ordered plastic holders for their paper tags off of Amazon. I told the lady to just search cruise tags on Amazon and you will find several options. I found it so much nicer than trying to staple a piece of paper to my luggage and hoping it doesn’t rip off and I can reuse these holders in the future.

The bus arrived and the guy loaded our luggage according to which ship we were going to. It appeared most were going on the Royal Caribbean ship.

I asked the driver if we were allowed to take this bus back when we came back even though we were not renting a car after the cruise. He said yes, and if they said no, to let that driver know we were told we could and to pull out our paperwork.

Well that’s nice. We had planned on taking a taxi back, but this would be nice and save a few bucks at least.

It didn’t take long and we arrived at the port. We pulled up to the Princess terminal first.

15464454335_a81b5aa972_z.jpg

Our bags were unloaded and taken to the porters and we tipped both the bus driver and porters and headed towards the terminal. This was my very first Princess cruise, but I had the status of Elite already because of some course I had taken. (I know some die hard Princess goers have issues with this, but I did take a lot of courses and worked hard for that certification).

Also by taking refresher courses I had $100 of OBC. That was a nice perk.

Being Elite means you should be able to go in the preferred line. I was denied. The guy told me that my boarding pass did not list it. UGH! He also asked me for my medical form…..what form? The one the lady is passing out….there is no lady.

Well she suddenly appeared and apologized for not being around and handed us our forms.

The guy let us in the regular line and he said not to worry as there was no wait anyways.

We filled out our forms and then went to get checked in. I talked to a lady and ask her why my boarding pass didn’t have preferred on it and she told me that several people had this issue today and I wasn’t the first to ask. (I still need to call Princess about this as I had a few other issues that no one could explain either).

She let us go in the preferred check in line, though honestly it wasn’t long for either line anyways.

Check in was fairly easy and we had a very nice lady helping us.

15277742560_1dc8c8174f_z.jpg

15277871007_9a9ab39df6_z.jpg

This terminal was not as bad as I thought it would be, but compared to Disney’s….well there is no comparison. Disney has a beautiful terminal and other cruise lines should take note of that.

Once we had our sailing cards in hand we headed upstairs. Had we gotten their early we could’ve sat in the preferred lounge, but the ship was already boarding.

15277870767_21966c4e7e_z.jpg

15277558689_cf7644d644_z.jpg

15277759829_a49e6227b2_z.jpg

We skipped the boarding picture as we knew our beauty would break the camera….The photographer told us that was the first time he heard that one. LOL.

Once we got on the gangway it was a little slower, but not bad at all.

15547045372_2dfe325c22_z.jpg

15278070167_f550debe6f_z.jpg

My Elite status card.

15360068048_85b126dba4_z.jpg

You may notice a little sticker on there. I had preordered the unlimited soda and more package. Unlike Disney, you have to pay for soft drinks on Princess (and pretty much most other lines). I prebought the package so I wouldn’t have to worry about when I wanted something to drink and how much it was adding up. This also included smoothies, mocktails and shakes. For me, this was well worth it and it paid for itself many times over. I am not a big drinker anyways and if I do drink it’s one here or there and not my idea of fun for a vacation. That’s just me. Mom on the other hand, likes wine and will have several glasses a day.

Boarding a Princess ship is pretty boring compared to Disney as well…but I knew that going in. Disney will announce each and every family and all the CM’s clap. Boarding Princess….you just walk on and they tell you your room is ready and you can grab lunch. Not many people around and surely not the same fanfare.

15296534888_9864068a1d_z.jpg

The nice thing about Princess…your rooms are ready when you board, so you can go drop off your carry ons and not have to lug them around till 1:30.

We moved into the Atrium/Piazza and took a look around.

15296287499_f36f9b2bfb_z.jpg

15480043201_db3e1f887b_z.jpg

15480043091_d5ccf0898e_z.jpg

I did like the light fixture and it would change colors.

15296534028_be98660f38_z.jpg

I also liked their atrium.

15296286779_7a30ffc049_z.jpg

They call the main ground area the Piazza and often had something going on here. Mom ended up spending a lot of time here watching things and just people watching as well.

15296533688_6f6903264a_z.jpg

15296474520_89f5c64778_z.jpg

The International Café is in the Piazza and offers all sorts of goodies and desserts. (All included with your cruise fare)

15486504151_f90d94ae8f_z.jpg

15302935550_3b57033a5a_z.jpg

The elevator area looked a little busy so we decided to head forward and see about catching one there.

We made our way through the art gallery.

15489649425_faa17ca820_z.jpg

Um…am I on the right ship? I see Disney paintings.

15302744439_80d802662a_z.jpg

15302998328_2c728ff75a_z.jpg

15308505509_d87b73a72e_z.jpg

Looking forward to reliving my time on the CB via your review, as I got off right as you were getting on. I had mixed feelings but I am anxious to try a newer Princess ship like the Regal and Royal in the future. I loved my aft-area mini suite with balcony. And Princess Cays was absolutely beautiful and relaxing.

BTW-My kids and I LIVE for OUAT on Sunday nights. We've watched all the seasons faithfully! Thank God for DVR when we are out of town. I missed last weeks's episode because I moved and have to wait until Tuesday for Verizon to install my cable and internet. Will try to watch last week's show on Saturday at my sister's home (she has On Demand) and then online when I finally get connected again. I've been using up all my data on my phone in the meantime.

Anyway, just wanted you to know we are geeks, too! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I really debated doing that cruise and if i could've been away from home that long I would've jumped on it. I know Mom couldn't be away either, but I would like to see Princess Cay some day. And i would love to sail on the newer ships as well.

I bet the mini suite was great!

Glad their is another geek like me out there. If for some reason I miss it and it doesn't tape, I have found them on you tube before as well.

We do buy each season as they are released as well and watch those over and over. ;)

I just started reading your trip review and am enjoying it. I take it that you are a travel agent. I'm also a travel agent/consultant and received my certificate this past January. I also passed the TAP exam and have joined a host agency.

I have completed the Princess and Cunard training and will be taking my Cunard Commodore Cruise on November 7th with my Father. We are flying out to Athens Greece a week from this Monday. The cruise is a 14 night Med cruise on the Queen Elizabeth with 4 nights post-cruise in Rome.

I planned everything from the flights to hotels. I would like to take my Princess Graduation Cruise and I was wondering how the requirements onboard are. I know on Cunard we must fill out a form and attend a ship tour.

Please fill me in.

BTW I also love the Love Boat. I'm 30 and enjoy the old shows on TV.

Day 3, Sept. 29, 2014, Monday

Today was the day! Yay!

I have to admit I was excited and a bit nervous. Would the ship live up to my expectations? Am I such a Disney snob these days that I would be disappointed? I was also nervous about the boarding process. It has been many many years since I have boarded a ship other than Disney and I know that process pretty well now (though they do change things up from time to time).

We had breakfast again today, but I didn’t take pictures. It was pretty much the same as the morning before except today they had bacon instead of sausage. I didn’t eat that as I have to have my bacon extremely crispy!

We packed up our bags and got our paperwork in order and I took the bags down to the car. We then flipped channels on the TV and found Friday the 13th on and it had just started. It has been years since I have seen this movie and soon we were both engrossed in it.

We ended up not wanting to leave till it was over. Unlike with Disney, you did not need to arrive super early for Princess because they weren’t going to let you on the ship quite as early.

After the movie was pretty much over, we headed down to the car and headed back to the airport and dropped off the car. I was pretty happy with Alamo and with the service we received there. We were also happy with the car.

We got directions to the where to catch the bus to the port and went out and waited.

15546200195_eb10494793_z.jpg

We had to wait a little bit, but it wasn’t too bad. A lady asked me where I got my luggage tag holders. Before cruising I had read on cruise critic that some people had ordered plastic holders for their paper tags off of Amazon. I told the lady to just search cruise tags on Amazon and you will find several options. I found it so much nicer than trying to staple a piece of paper to my luggage and hoping it doesn’t rip off and I can reuse these holders in the future.

The bus arrived and the guy loaded our luggage according to which ship we were going to. It appeared most were going on the Royal Caribbean ship.

I asked the driver if we were allowed to take this bus back when we came back even though we were not renting a car after the cruise. He said yes, and if they said no, to let that driver know we were told we could and to pull out our paperwork.

Well that’s nice. We had planned on taking a taxi back, but this would be nice and save a few bucks at least.

It didn’t take long and we arrived at the port. We pulled up to the Princess terminal first.

15464454335_a81b5aa972_z.jpg

Our bags were unloaded and taken to the porters and we tipped both the bus driver and porters and headed towards the terminal. This was my very first Princess cruise, but I had the status of Elite already because of some course I had taken. (I know some die hard Princess goers have issues with this, but I did take a lot of courses and worked hard for that certification).

Also by taking refresher courses I had $100 of OBC. That was a nice perk.

Being Elite means you should be able to go in the preferred line. I was denied. The guy told me that my boarding pass did not list it. UGH! He also asked me for my medical form…..what form? The one the lady is passing out….there is no lady.

Well she suddenly appeared and apologized for not being around and handed us our forms.

The guy let us in the regular line and he said not to worry as there was no wait anyways.

We filled out our forms and then went to get checked in. I talked to a lady and ask her why my boarding pass didn’t have preferred on it and she told me that several people had this issue today and I wasn’t the first to ask. (I still need to call Princess about this as I had a few other issues that no one could explain either).

She let us go in the preferred check in line, though honestly it wasn’t long for either line anyways.

Check in was fairly easy and we had a very nice lady helping us.

15277742560_1dc8c8174f_z.jpg

15277871007_9a9ab39df6_z.jpg

This terminal was not as bad as I thought it would be, but compared to Disney’s….well there is no comparison. Disney has a beautiful terminal and other cruise lines should take note of that.

Once we had our sailing cards in hand we headed upstairs. Had we gotten their early we could’ve sat in the preferred lounge, but the ship was already boarding.

15277870767_21966c4e7e_z.jpg

15277558689_cf7644d644_z.jpg

A Travel Agent-style query please. I'm physically disabled using a wheeled walking frame, and for safety use ramps or lifts rather than escalators/moving stairs (don't know what they're called in the US). Was a passenger lift available for wheelchair users please?

Thank you for all the trouble you've taken so far. I feel like a cheeky fly, perched on your shoulder, enjoying through your descriptions!

Crochetcruise

A Travel Agent-style query please. I'm physically disabled using a wheeled walking frame, and for safety use ramps or lifts rather than escalators/moving stairs (don't know what they're called in the US). Was a passenger lift available for wheelchair users please?

Thank you for all the trouble you've taken so far. I feel like a cheeky fly, perched on your shoulder, enjoying through your descriptions!

Crochetcruise

Haven't been to FLL, but there should be an elevator that they will allow for those in wheelchairs.

I'm surprised there are dedicated terminals. But then my last three cruises have been from San Pedro at which the terminals are shared by the different cruise lines.

Crochetcruise

There are two elevators available. The wait for them could be a little long, depending on the number of passengers that need to use them. They aren't very large, only one wheelchair party per trip.

I just started reading your trip review and am enjoying it. I take it that you are a travel agent. I'm also a travel agent/consultant and received my certificate this past January. I also passed the TAP exam and have joined a host agency.

I have completed the Princess and Cunard training and will be taking my Cunard Commodore Cruise on November 7th with my Father. We are flying out to Athens Greece a week from this Monday. The cruise is a 14 night Med cruise on the Queen Elizabeth with 4 nights post-cruise in Rome.

I planned everything from the flights to hotels. I would like to take my Princess Graduation Cruise and I was wondering how the requirements onboard are. I know on Cunard we must fill out a form and attend a ship tour.

Please fill me in.

BTW I also love the Love Boat. I'm 30 and enjoy the old shows on TV.

Yes I am.

I was working on my CLIA and now I need to finish all the paperwork to get the sent in.

I have not done Cunard training as our agency really doesn't sell it much. We pretty much focus on Disney, but of course we do other lines and some agents do all sorts of other destinations, but our main focus is supposed to be Disney related.

I was supposed to get a form to fill out. I NEVER got it and I asked so many people and basically was told it should've came from the shore side. I still need to investigate it further, but online is shows me as have taken my grad cruise and lists me as a graduate.

I did self tour myself around and took lots of pictures to document everything just in case. Even the Circle Host desk couldn't help me.

I will say Guest services on this ship was not good. They all were clueless about everything I asked and some could barely speak English.

Crochetcruise

Yes there was. I saw 1. This ship however was not great for accessibility. I heard some complain about that too. Many places a ramp was placed to get chairs up and down stairs where no elevator was.

Haven't been to FLL' date=' but there should be an elevator that they will allow for those in wheelchairs.

I'm surprised there are dedicated terminals. But then my last three cruises have been from San Pedro at which the terminals are shared by the different cruise lines.[/quote']

Yes there was!

I think Disney is the only company I know of that built the terminal themselves to their specifications (though I don't think they own it) and it's pretty much only used to Disney ships in Port Canaveral. That is not the norm at all.

There are two elevators available. The wait for them could be a little long, depending on the number of passengers that need to use them. They aren't very large, only one wheelchair party per trip.

Good to know. I know they weren't busy when I was there (I only saw one that I remember), but the terminal itself wasn't busy when I was there either.

We found the forward elevators only to find a sign on them that told us that during embarkation they were being used for luggage. UGH! OK, let’s go back to the Piazza then.

And then I heard music playing….and it was Disney music….Under the Sea. Again I questioned myself….am I on the right ship? LOL.

I took a few more pictures as we passed through the Piazza.

15495414535_90d3ea56c7_z.jpg

Vines is a wine bar.

15495414245_9d8e7d5915_z.jpg

You can see people boarding off to the right of this next picture.

15308694530_c45c23188c_z.jpg

We got to the elevators and pushed the buttons. They have several elevators here and one set needed its own button pushed as well to call that one. When they arrived there was a Crew Member (I will refer to them as CM’s now, …not to be confused with Disney’s Cast Member CM’s) and she would run the elevator and take us to the floor we wanted.

We made the short jog down the hall to our room. We were on the Riviera deck 14. We had the first inside cabin going forward from the midship elevators on the starboard (right) side.

I was a little nervous about our cabin as well. I knew it was going to be small. Disney tends to have bigger cabins than many other lines. I also have only stayed in an inside once many years ago and that was on NCL. That cabin was soooooo tiny that Skip and I laughed and joked about it for a long time. I have been staying in balcony rooms on Disney and they are so nice and roomie …and I just have become a balcony snob!

With the deal I had with this cruise, I had to take an inside room or pay to upgrade. We decided since this was an extra trip this year (my 4th vacation this year…..I am still shocked I was able to do this), we would stick with the inside room and hope for the best.

When picking my room I really wasn’t sure what to look for. I typically pick a middle deck and towards the aft with Disney. I decided to look midship this time and a higher deck. I have no clue why, but it just pulled me that way. The room I picked was laid sideways in the deck plan. I thought that might be fun to get a different type of room, so I pick R407.

I did a search on this room and found out it was slightly bigger than most of the regular inside rooms. Some people didn’t care for it because it was under the pool deck, but most others said it really never was an issue.

I kept it and hoped for the best. Well actually I had hoped we would be upgraded since the ship was not selling out. I followed the cruise date thread on Cruise Critic and read of so many people being upgraded….and GOOD upgrades too, but not us. We were still in the inside cabin. I was a little disappointed, but I was still happy with my choice and I would make due.

We opened the door and were shocked. It was pretty roomy and we really liked the set up a lot!

When you walk in, to the direct left there is a desk along the wall and the beds on the left wall.

15308755658_c23dba348a_z.jpg

15313108168_0de25dfb5f_z.jpg

Looking back at the door.

15313183567_a3058e4aa5_z.jpg

To the right there is the TV on the wall and this divider. The fridge is in the cupboard. The other cupboard has shelves.

15312856989_e608a781b3_z.jpg

Since I bought the soda package I was given a souvenir cup, which was given to Claire.

15484225796_85720c98e8_z.jpg

15320649720_f986da690a_z.jpg

There were 2 big closets on the far right wall and then around the divider there was the teeny tiny bathroom.

15484225116_098f1e4e17_z.jpg

Being elite, I was to get upgraded toiletries.

15504220201_a8764e6843_z.jpg

See that shower curtain to the left…we had a very intimate affair this trip. LOL!

15320800437_35c1cdfd16_z.jpg

Shower gel, which was nice…and shampoo/Conditioner combo. Worst stuff ever. I thought I would’ve gotten an upgraded shampoo with my toiletries but I did not. Only a bottle of conditioner.

15320800287_cea7febde9_z.jpg

15320470229_bb17f8e06d_z.jpg

A look over at one of the closets. Mom used that one.

15320699578_046529d6c8_z.jpg

I had a letter on the bed explaining the elite perks. I was also supposed to get a questionnaire to fill out for this cruise. I never got it. I asked several people and no one could tell me where to get one. Eventually I went to the circle host desk to ask and she told me pretty much what others did, it’s issued from the shore side of things and if I were to get one it should’ve been in with my perks letter. And to this day I still have not gotten a hold of anyone who can help me with this.

15547042782_047f2720d6_z.jpg

I used the drawers at the desk for many of my things.

15360189887_f76cb24a60_z.jpg

I used the closet in the background there and on the other side there were shelves and the safe.

15546198415_03d1eb770f_z.jpg

Once we had checked our room out we headed upstairs to find some lunch.

Our first look at one of the pools.

15323127479_bc6783c984_z.jpg

15486877836_658928be40_z.jpg

And into Horizon Court.

15323453107_955a7640be_z.jpg

They have hand sanitizers at the entrance to the buffets, which I do like, though I am not sure everyone uses them as they should.

It was quite crowded in the buffet area. It consists of pods, much like most of the Disney ships do. There just wasn’t enough room to really walk around and look at everything in my opinion. I still was able to fill my plate with a nice selection. I would say the selection was slightly less than on the Disney ships, but still a good one and I found plenty to my liking.

We then went in search of a table and ended up at the very back of the ship, which means we actually left Horizon Court and went into the seating area of Caribe Café. I am not sure why they have 2 buffets back to back, but they do. Caribe Café was not open today and on most days was not open at the same time as Horizon Court, with the exception of lunch on Sea Days. Then both seemed to be open and Caribe Café tended to have better food.

15486877196_e37799b8e9_z.jpg

Shower gel, which was nice…and shampoo/Conditioner combo. Worst stuff ever. I thought I would’ve gotten an upgraded shampoo with my toiletries but I did not. Only a bottle of conditioner.

15320800287_cea7febde9_z.jpg

15320470229_bb17f8e06d_z.jpg

A look over at one of the closets. Mom used that one.

15320699578_046529d6c8_z.jpg

I had a letter on the bed explaining the elite perks. I was also supposed to get a questionnaire to fill out for this cruise. I never got it. I asked several people and no one could tell me where to get one. Eventually I went to the circle host desk to ask and she told me pretty much what others did, it’s issued from the shore side of things and if I were to get one it should’ve been in with my perks letter. And to this day I still have not gotten a hold of anyone who can help me with this.

15547042782_047f2720d6_z.jpg

I used the drawers at the desk for many of my things.

15360189887_f76cb24a60_z.jpg

I used the closet in the background there and on the other side there were shelves and the safe.

15546198415_03d1eb770f_z.jpg

Thanks for the pics of the cabin we will be in this cabin in March :-)

No pool noise is good to hear :-)

Did it write ? Did it call ? Maybe it's just a temporary arrangement :eek:

LOL! Not a word or peep from it since I have been home and boy did he get frisky with me!

Don't know how I missed this! Going to read every word!!!!

Thanks Jen!

<><

HI!!!! I am going slow, but I will try to be consistant and at least an update every other day if I can manage it.

Thanks for the pics of the cabin we will be in this cabin in March :-)

No pool noise is good to hear :-)

We enjoyed this cabin a lot and i did take more pictures later on as well.

The only time we really heard noise up there was the dance party night and that was just the light booming of music and by 11 it was done. For me it was never an issue.