Live from Quantum Naming Ceremony November 14, 2014

Seems like we have been waiting ages for this! Our chance to check out Dynamic Dining, ride iFly, dance in Two70, watch Cats etc, etc, etc is only hours away. We are going to pack all we can in the next two days. All we want to know is who's coming along for this GRANDE ride? :D :cool:

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Seems like we have been waiting ages for this! Our chance to check out Dynamic Dining' date=' ride iFly, dance in Two70, watch Cats etc, etc, etc is only hours away. We are going to pack all we can in the next two days. All we want to know is who's coming along for this GRANDE ride? :D :cool:[/quote']

Lillie have a great time. :cool::D

Hi EVERYONE:

So sorry you have not heard from me but I have been having way too much FUN to stop and post, please don't take offense...I know y'all are cruisers so you understand!!!

Rest assured I have plenty to share...videos...pics...commentary etc and I will willingly share it ALLl. I just ask you to be patient due to the fact I only have 2 days to get as much in as I can and also y'all know the cruise Internet Gods ain't always willing participants. :D. :cool:.

I'll be posting later and answer all questions so get them posted here and stay along with a Sistah for this Great ride!!! You won't be disappointed!!!!

Time to go see some more cabins!!! Be back soon!!!! :cool:

Have a fabulous time! Are you planning on seeing different cabin types? I have not seen any pics yet of a Family JS and if you have a chance to see one would love to see pics :D

Part of today's cabin crawl was the Family JS so stay with me and I will upload the shots I got...it is a great space and you won't be disappointed with it. The one we saw even had a nice size balcony.

What time is the naming ceremony, and is it going to be aired on TV? (or is there a live stream I can watch online?)

Ssorry DonnaK I am just seeing your question. It was yesterday at 4:30 and I don't think they aired it. Not sure about Livestream. It was very nice and we had great seating for the event. I will post videos and pics later.

Seems like we have been waiting ages for this! Our chance to check out Dynamic Dining' date=' ride iFly, dance in Two70, watch Cats etc, etc, etc is only hours away. We are going to pack all we can in the next two days. All we want to know is who's coming along for this GRANDE ride? :D :cool:[/quote']

Could you run a test on internet speeds? ?mps?

Part of today's cabin crawl was the Family JS so stay with me and I will upload the shots I got...it is a great space and you won't be disappointed with it. The one we saw even had a nice size balcony.

OMG Can I say I love you.....lol :D Thank you!

Just got in a few hours ago. Unpacking, getting dinner and looking at the hundreds of oictures and videos from our wonderful 2 days on the beautiful Qunatum of the Seas.

We have lots to share but for now Here's a couple of videos to wet your whistle:

Quantum of the Seas Bionic Bartenders

Quantum of the Seas Naming Ceremony procession of the Godmother 11/14/14 - Richard Fain - Chairman of the Bd, Kristin Chenoweth - Godmother, Captain Srecko"Felix"Ban

Stay along for the ride folks. No need to hold on. The ride won't be bumpy. :cool:

Thanks for riding with a Sistah!!!! Hope you enjoy the short videos above and those to come.

I am on the 3 night on Tuesday, a couple quick questions.

When were you able to get into yourcabin? Trying to figure out how much to carry on with us.

How was the newcheck in process? We did not do pictures but have the rest done for our set sail.

How was the traffic getting into the port?

Did you notuce what the blackjack tables were? Any $5 tables?

Any issues with reservations for dinner or shows?

I know there are more but those are the main ones I can think of right now.

Thanks!!

What type of hair blower is in the cabin? Does it have on/off or do you need to hold a button down for it to work? Does it have more than 1 speed?

I usually bring mine, however for our cruise on 11-16 I was thinking about leaving it behind.

Sorry crazingduo., saw hair dryer but never picked it up.

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Quantum Bionic Bar

15783329726_b0332b700d_c.jpg

15807049975_5b60b779bc_c.jpg

15621592888_867b4d33bc_c.jpg

15621805217_c355a4a052_c.jpg

When your turn comes up you go on the Board called the "Que" and then into "Production". Your name will appear on the board and the name of the drink. The "Que" will tell you how long it will be before your drink is ready.

Notice the words on the Que. BI-O is flirting with me. I must say that is a first and I kinda liked it!!!! ;).

The other robot's name is NI-C....so together they spell Bionic....

15783387366_f7410fd3d0_c.jpg

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

I am on the 3 night on Tuesday, a couple quick questions.

When were you able to get into yourcabin? Trying to figure out how much to carry on with us. Our Cabins were ready by 11:30 AM and we were allowed in.

How was the newcheck in process? We did not do pictures but have the rest done for our set sail. Having your picture will speed up your pre boarding by 70%. Try to get them on your set sail pass, as then all you do is give EACH of your boarding passes (every family member needs one!!!), and your room card, one will be at your cabin door, and the rest inside.

How was the traffic getting into the port? Light, and easy.

Did you notuce what the blackjack tables were? Any $5 tables? Unfortunately I don't gamble at the tables, too much fun doing it in the real world.

Any issues with reservations for dinner or shows? NONE!! We changed up from a 4 top to an 8 top......had to go in 20 minutes early......next night, made a change in Silk.......no problems. Have to say in both the Icon and Silk.......the Salmon was superb!!

I know there are more but those are the main ones I can think of right now.

Enjoy, and understand that you cannot do it all in just 3 days. As a matter of fact, you cannot do it all in a 7 night cruise!!

Thanks!!

I hope Lillie does not mind me jumping in here, from my prospective of the Quantum.......I'll put answers to some of your questions in red.

The Bionic Bar is fun....once! It seems that every bar onboard, has a twist to different drinks. So, if it does not come up to your taste in one bar, go to the next.

And, after arriving back home tonight, very tired from a 6 and 1/2 hour flight, the Quantum of the seas delivers the WOW that Royal Caribbean talks about!!

The naming ceremony was the highlight of the cruise!!:D:)

Rick

I hope Lillie does not mind me jumping in here, from my prospective of the Quantum.......I'll put answers to some of your questions in red.

The Bionic Bar is fun....once! It seems that every bar onboard, has a twist to different drinks. So, if it does not come up to your taste in one bar, go to the next.

And, after arriving back home tonight, very tired from a 6 and 1/2 hour flight, the Quantum of the seas delivers the WOW that Royal Caribbean talks about!!

The naming ceremony was the highlight of the cruise!!:D:)

Rick

Thanks!! appreciate the info. Hopefully will be onboard in 24 hours :D. I know 3 days will not be enough, don't expect much sleep this week.