Carnival room service questions

Lauriejl2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes there is a cheese plate offered in the dining room on the evening dessert menu. One time we ordered and just took it with us, didnt ask, just took the plate with us, but honestly I would rather not have to traipse back to my room with an open plate of cheese, that is just me. I am not necessarily fond of that cheese plate for dessert, though I have done so with a nice glass of port wine, but I would much rather that Carnival put this on their room service menu.

So OP, I noticed that you asked about room service, so no it is not on the room service menu, but I wish it was. Would love to order that to have in the room with a glass of wine, shortly before going to dinner. Would be nicer even if I or we had a balcony room, then could enjoy it as a pre dinner treat on the balcony. It would also make a nice late night snack for those who like that.

Carnival, if you read these boards..please consider this as something to add to your room service menu, if and when you ever do update it. I have seen many CC'rs on the Carnival board say they would like this too.