Where to get married off the Port in King Wharf, Bermuda

We just decided we want to get married off the ship due to the high cost of working with the cruise ship wedding planners.

I have no idea where we would like to have the ceremony and reception. We are looking at 50-80 individuals attending.

Does anyone have any ideas of places for the reception? We want it catered, with music and dancing.

Please and thank you for any help

The wedding is at Casos Point which is a huge two tier deck overlooking the ocean, and the reception is at Coconuts, which isn't exactly indoors, it's also a desk and the sides are all open. I went to the Reefs in August and it is stunning!

thanks! What did you use as favors? I've been looking everywhere for something that is relevant to Bermuda. Maybe little rumcakes or something. And I'm trying to figure out if I should get my hair done on the island or ship...which did you do?

I bought at a gift shop at the dockyard mall right off the ship little Bermuda style ceramic houses that were cut out to hold a little votive candle and shine through. They sell rum cakes too at that mall. I just liked the idea of people being able to save them. I can try to get a picture if you want.

I got hair and makeup done at a salon called strands in Hamilton. They were very good and reslly nice as well. They even gave complementary champagne haha. They let me get dressed there too in their spa.

It probably depends for you on your day timeline. Like what time is ceremony etc. is it the first day of being in Bermuda?

That is a good idea to just get the favor while I'm in Bermuda. The ship docks in Bermuda at 8am and the wedding isn't until 6:30...didn't want to get my hair done too soon and mess it up. And I'm guessing im getting of the ship pretty early and not getting back on. I'm having a realllly hard time planning out the hours before the ceremony!

Congrats on your decision to marry in Bermuda! I was married on the island in 2007.

I was lucky as my best friend/maid of honour lives on the island and was able to prep the favours for me. We used mini bottles of Gosling's Black Seal Dark Rum, and small sachets of Bermuda cedar shavings. The sachets were a surprise, courtesy of a friend of the family who has a carving business.

Good luck with all your planning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk