Please post your planned or completed itinerary

AryMay

This is still a year away but we have most of it mapped out. :eek:

April 18 - Arrive HNL - check in to hotel then Waikiki beach stroll & shop. That evening attend the Paradise Cove Luau

April 19 - Tour of Pearl Harbor. Shopping at the Hilo Hattie flagship store on Nimitz Hwy with lunch at Koala Moa (BBQ chicken) next door. Dinner at Lulu's Waikiki.

April 20 - Embark Jewel of the Seas

April 21 - Lahaina, Maui - pickup rental car and spend the day visiting upcountry area of Haleakala (Tedeschi Winery, Makawao Town, La Perouse Bay Overlook). Lunch at Grandma's Coffee House. Evening strolling Lahaina with dinner at Star Noodles.

April 22 - Lahaina, Maui (2nd day) - Drive to Paia to visit the many eclectic shops with lunch at the Paia Fish Market.

April 23 - Kona, Hawaii - Stroll Ali'i Drive with a stop at the farmer's market for fresh flowers and fruit (love the taste of fresh rambutan :)). Lunch at the Fish Hopper.

April 24 - Nawiliwili, Kauai - pickup rental car and head to the north end of the island. Visit sites such as Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge and Hanalei Bay. Stop to shop at Kong Lung Trading then lunch at the Hanalei Dolphin.

April 25 - Hilo, Hawaii - Take the free shuttle to downtown and the Hilo Farmers Market. Browse the market and downtown shops before having lunch at the Moon and Turtle Cafe (formerly Full Moon Cafe).

April 26 - at sea

April 27 - at sea

April 28 - at sea

April 29 - at sea

April 30 - at sea

May 1 - Pick up car from Alamo Rental at Canada Place and drive home to Seattle.

Great idea for a thread! This is just the type of info I had been looking for in planning our POA cruise in a month and a half.

Here's what I've got so far:

Thurs - arrive Honolulu - Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel.

Fri - hang out on Waikiki Beach. Germaine's Luau Fri night

Sat - Diamond Head hike on our own if we feel like it, then head to the ship

Sun - Kahului Maui - rental car. West Maui - Lahaina - Kaanapali Beach - maybe further west to Napili, Kapalua and up to Nakele Blowhole, then return to ship

Mon - Haleakala - some hiking maybe, then to lao Valley

Tue - Hilo - rental car. VNP, Akaka Falls and/or Rainbow Falls, Richardson's Beach (black sand)

Wed - Kona - Shore excursion thru NCL - Captain Zodiak Raft and Snorkel, then walk around town - would like to check out Umeke's Poke Bowl for lunch

Thurs - Kauai - helicopter tour with Blue Hawaii in AM, chill out in the PM

Fri - Kauai- Kalapaki beach - check out Duke's at the Marriott

Sat - debark - Pearl Harbor tour through NCL with drop-off at airport

We will be sailing with NCL Pride of America. Our 11 day cruise tour itinerary will actually start 2 weeks from today.

4-21 Fly from Detroit to Denver, 1 hour stop and on to Honolulu arriving at 3:05pm. Pre arranged taxi to Marriott Waikiki.

4-22 Acclimate to time change and explore Waikiki, most likely take the Waikiki Trolley. Check in with NCL at the Marriott.

4-23 Begin the land tour portion of our tour with NCL. North Shore tour. Evening free.

4-24 Downtown tour & Pearl Harbor with NCL. Evening free.

4-25 Nu'uanu Pali and Kualoa Ranch with NCL. Embark POA at approximately 3:30pm.

4-26 Best of Maui tour with NCL.

4-27 Maui - Lahaina on Your Own tour with NCL

4-28 Hilo - VNP Hilo tour with Mary Lou Tours

4-29 Kona - Historic Kona tour with NCL

4-30 Nawiliwili, Kauai - Wing over Kauai in AM, Kilohana Manor House & Kalamaku Luau with NCL

5-1 Nawiliwili, Kauai - Journey to Waimea Canyon with NCL

5-2 Debark POA, Arranged private taxi tour from 9am-1pm with drop off at HNL for our 3:55pm flight to Detroit.

Lorey...who did you arrange your private taxi tour with once you debark? Our flight isn't until 10:30 p.m. and I'm trying to figure out what to do all day. We are going to spend several days in Honolulu before the cruise so will need to coordinate what we do before and what we do after the cruise.

Thanks!!

Wednesday, 5/13

Fly to San Diego 11:30am

Check into Wyndham San Diego Bayside

Tour Maritime Museum (1 of their 6 ships Russell Crowe sailed on in “Masters & Commanders” movie

Thursday, 5/14

San Diego Port – Pick up RCCL Shuttle Bus for 2 hour ride to Ensenada, Mexico

Board Royal Caribbean Legend of Seas

Depart 11:59pm

Friday, 5/15 – Tuesday, 5/19

At Sea

Wednesday, 5/20

Hilo, Hawaii Dock at 8:00am - 6:00pm

9:30-4:30 - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park/Hilo Tour with Lavaland Hawaii

Thursday, 5/21

Kailua Kona, Hawaii Tender at 8:00am - 6:00pm

Take Kona Trolley to snorkel at Kahaluu Beach Park

Friday, 5/22

Lahaina Maui, Hawaii Tender at 7:00am -11:00pm

Pick up Alamo Rental car & Drive to Haleakala National Park

Explore Lahaina and enjoy Friday Evening Art Walk

Saturday, 5/23

Nawiliwili Kauai, Hawaii Dock at 10:00am – 6:00pm

11:00 - Wings Over Kauai Scenic Flight Tour

Sunday, 5/24

Honolulu Oahu, Hawaii Dock at 7:00am

Hike Diamond Head

Depart Honolulu 11:00pm

Monday, 5/25 - Friday, 5/29

At Sea

Saturday, 5/30

Moorea, French Polynesia Tender at 8:00am – 5:00pm

8:30 - ATV Island tour with Moorea Tours

Sunday, 5/31

Papeete Tahiti, French Polynesia Dock at 8:00am -9:00pm

Explore the city

6:00 – Browse the Roulettes set up at the dock (International Food Truck Stands)

Monday, 6/1

Bora Bora, French Polynesia Tender at 8:00am-5:00pm

8:00 Lagoon Safari Full Day Tour with Raanui Tours

Tuesday, 6/2 - Thursday, 6/4

At Sea

Friday, 6/5

Cross International Dateline

Saturday, 6/6

Suva, Fiji Dock at 9:00am – 5:00pm

10:30 Pure Fiji Spa 2 Hour Couples Spa Package

Sunday, 6/7

At Sea

Monday, 6/8

Isle of Pines, New Caledonia Tender at 7:00am -5:00pm

Walk over to Kanumera or Kuta Bay to swim & snorkel

Tuesday, 6/9 - Wednesday, 6/10

At Sea

Thursday, 6/11

Sydney, Australia Dock at 6:00am

Depart Legend of Seas

Check into Sydney Harbour B & B

1:30 - Summer Night Symphony Concert at Sydney Opera House

Friday, 6/12

Sydney

Full Day Tour seeing kangaroos, koalas, winery & Chocolate Factory with Kangariffic Tours

Saturday, 6/13

Sydney – Explore the city, walk across Harbour Bridge

5:45- Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Twilight Dinner Cruise

Sunday, 6/14

Fly Home

Lorey...who did you arrange your private taxi tour with once you debark? Our flight isn't until 10:30 p.m. and I'm trying to figure out what to do all day. We are going to spend several days in Honolulu before the cruise so will need to coordinate what we do before and what we do after the cruise.

I am not Lorey, but we arranged ours with JohnnyCab - he does a 6 hour one, but he might shortened it for you if you need a shorter one.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the planned itinerary for June 22nd. It's VERY ambitious! I hope all will go as planned!

Day 1 - Fly to HNL from Philadelphia. Arrive around 2:30pm. Pick up our rental car and drive to the North Shore where we are staying at the Turtle Bay Resort. (I've been to Oahu before and stayed in Waikiki. We wanted to try something different so we're staying on the North Shore)

Day 2 - Explore the North Shore:

New hubby wants to try his hand at surfing (Turtle Bay has surf lessons)

Visit world famous surfing beaches:

Sunset Beach

Bonzai Pipeline (Ehukai Beach)

Pupukea Beach Park to snorkel Sharks Cove & Three Tables

Waimea Bay Beach Park

Laniakea Beach (aka Turtle Beach)

Finish up in Haleiwa

Day 3 - East Coast & Waikiki

Hike Maunawili Falls Trail (short & easy)

Sandy Beach

Lanai lookout

Halona Blowhole

Snorkel at Hanauma Ba Nature Preserve

Then off to Waikiki for dinner or a booze cruise

Day 4 - West Coast & North Shore

8am: Wild Side Specialty Tours for Deluxe Wildlife Charter trip (snorkel and swim with wild dolphins)

Waimea Valley Park

Dole Plantation for pineapple smoothies and maybe try the pineapple maze

Day 5 - Scenic Drive & Luau

National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl)

Round Top Drive to Tantalus Lookout at Puu Uialaka State Park

Pali Highway to Nuuanu Pali Lookout

Kakapuu Lighthouse Trail

4:45pm Sea Life Park for Chief's Luau

Day 6 - Embarkation day on POA but first:

Hike Diamond Head

Day 7 - Maui

Pick up rental car

10am: Flyin' Hawaiian for zipline excursion.

Iao Valley State Monument

Mt. Haleakale to watch the sunset

Day 8 - Maui

7:30 am-Maui Snorkel Charters Excursion to snorkel Molokini (we're bringing shower stuff to shower at the public beach-Kamaole Beach Park, so we don't have to drive back to the boat)

Lahaina

Part of the West Maui Circle Drive (we plan to turn around when the dirt road begins)

Return the car and head back to ship

Day 9 - Hilo

Pick up rental car

Volcanoes National Park

2:30pm - Paradise Helicopter Tour for Doors Off flight

Return rental car

Day 10 - Kona

Sleep in!

12:30pm excursion through NCL - Captain Zodiac Raft, Snorkel & Dolphin Adventure

Day 11 - Kauai

Pick up rental car

9:45am - Kayak Wailua excursion

back to boat to shower

Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge

Hanalei Valley Lookout

Hanalei Wildlife Refuge

Hanalei Beach for sunset

Day 12 - Kauai

Waimea Canyon

return rental car

back to ship for Na Pali Coast ride by

Day 13 - Honolulu

Debarkation day but we're only headed half way home! We're staying 3 nights in Laguna Beach where we have NOTHING planned but R&R! We're gonna need it after this trip!

Day 9

Edited by leesataxprep

We're doing the 28 day Princess cruise this October.

I will only post the island tours, there are plenty of sea days before, after and in between.....

Hilo - ship's tour LAND OF FROZEN ICE AND FIRE

Honolulu - PARADISE COVE DELUXE LUAU

Maui - HALEAKALA Tour

Kauai- BLUE HAWAAII HELICOPTER TOUR

Western Samoa - SAMOA SCENIC BEACH TOUR WITH LUNCH

American Samoa - TISAS BAREFOOT BEACH TOUR AND BAR FOR THE TATTOO CEREMONY

Bora Bora - PATRICKS OUTRIGGER LAGOON TOUR

Moorea - MOTU ISLET / w barbq at waterfall.

Tahiti - overnight here FIRST DAY HOP ON/ HOP OFF AND NIGHT OUT.

Second day - PAPESNO VALLEY & Waterfall, ship's tour

I'm interested to hear from those that have done The Blue Hawaii helicopter tour. We have booked and paid for it and arrangements have been made to pick us up at the ship.

How did you enjoy it? Worth the money?

I could never do the doors off tour but I imagine the views and photos would be incredible.

Edited by Debathome

I'm interested to hear from those that have done The Blue Hawaii helicopter tour. We have booked and paid for it and arrangements have been made to pick us up at the ship.

How did you enjoy it? Worth the money?

I could never do the doors off tour but I imagine the views and photos would be incredible.

I can let you know in a few weeks. We are on the POA sailing 5/23 and have booked the same with Blue Hawaii!

That scooter ride to Aloha Stadium will be interesting. Don't know about scooters on the Freeway. Quite a ways away from Waikiki. I would think about another way to get there.

Have fun

POA Aug 5 2107 (third time)

Hi all,

This is a really great thread! It is nice to see what others have planned while on their Hawaiian cruise as well as pre and/or post cruise. Here is what we have planned so far:

Day 1 - fly to HNL and arrive in mid-afternoon. Hotel check in, walk to Waikiki Beach and head to Dukes for dinner and have a early night to recover from jet lag.

Day 2 - Embarkation Day. Sleep in (see jet lag) and relax. Check in to POA and go shopping a Ross' within walking distance to the port.

Day 3 - Maui - Car rental in Kahului witha a drive to Paia and do some of the road to Hana. Then head on the NCL excursion to the Haleakala crater for the sunset tour.

Day 4 - Maui - Molokini Express Snorkeling tour with NCL.

Day 5 - Hilo - Lavaland Hawaii Tour to go to Volcanoes National Park, and the Jagger Museum, as well as either Akaka Falls or Rainbow Falls (full day).

Day 6 - Kona - On our own. Walk around in town, go to the market, and may head to Turtle Beach via Kona Trolley.

Day 7 - Nawiliwi, Kauai - still TBD. We may do the Na Pali Explorer tour or one of the Helicopter tours.

Day 8 - Nawilwili, Kauai - still TBD. May just go to Kalapaki Bay just by the ship for the day.

Day 9 - Disembark and check in to our hotel in Waikiki.

Day 10 - Tbd - may go to Hanauma Bay depending on the bus schedule for Sunday's or maybe Circle Island Tour or hike Diamond Head.

Day 11 - Ala Moana Beach in the evening as there is an event with floating lanterns. Thought it old be pretty.

Day 12 - Tbd - may do an activity from Day 10 that we didn't get a chance to do.

Day 13 - Tbd - may do Polynesian Cultural centre or Chiefs Luau

Day 14 - Head home :(

We are the type to plan some activites and wing it for other. I've been lucky enough to have been to Hawaii a few times before, but it is my husband's first time in Hawaii. The new only thing I know we needed to plan ahead of time were excursions or car rentals in Kahului and Hilo. The rest I wasn't worried about and could figure out along the way. Some of the above may change a bit, but we will see.

We are so excited!

Alexa

• 3 weeks later...

I have really been enjoying this thread and have gotten many wonderful ideas for our January 2016 POA cruise. Here is what my husband and I have planned so far.

Oahu pre-cruise

Oahu Day 0 - Flight from MN to Hawaii using Roberts Hawaii Express Shuttle to get to the Hilton Hawaiian Village for a mid-afternoon check-in. Recoup from flight.

Oahu Day 1 - Morning Atlantis Submarine tour and afternoon Manoa Falls Hiking Trail followed by the Hilton Waikiki Sunset Cruise Tour compliments of Hilton.

Oahu Day 2 - A day at Pearl Harbor. If we are lucky, we plan to buy the $65 Passport to Pearl Harbor online when it becomes available and then shuttle to and from on our own time. Evening plans include a walk to the Aloha Tower passing the Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha Statue on our way. Supper at Gordon Biersch Brewery and then up the Aloha Tower to the observation deck for a view of the city.

Oahu Day 3 - Take TheBus to Diamond Head and hike the trail on our own then walk towards Kuhio Beach, finding supper on the way, and pick a spot to watch the free Hula Show and Torch Lighting ceremony then walk back to the Hilton.

Oahu Day 4 - Tickets for the evening Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue at the Hilton followed by the fireworks display. Get ready for embarkation day.

Embarkation Day

POA Day 0 - Walk 2 miles from the Hilton to Ala Moana Blvd to pick up the free shuttle to port and board POA when allowed.

On board activities: Muster drill, Pub Hop, Sail Away Party, Hollywood theatre show.

POA Day 1 MAUI DAY 1 - Haleakala Bike Company Tour down the valcano.

On board activities: Hollywood theatre show.

POA Day 2 MAUI DAY 2 - Molokini Snorkel Excursion through either NCL or Roberts Hawaii.

On board activities: Hollywood theatre, Newlywed Game show, 50's/60's Rock & Roll Party.

POA Day 3 HILO - Marylou's Big Island Tour to Volcanoes National Park which includes the park, Thurston Lava Tube, Orchid Farm, Hilo Cofee Mill, Maun Loa Candy Farm, Liluokalani Japanese Garden, Coconut Island, Richardson's Black SAnd Beach and Giant Sea turtles.

On board activities: Dance like a Norwegian Competition (maybe sign up to be a contestant).

POA Day 4 KONA - Take the free seniors' bus to downtown Hilo and check out the Kona Brewery morning tour followed by lunch in the pub.

On board activities: Hollywood theatre show.

POA Day 5 KAUAI DAY 1 - Waimea Canyon Tour through either NCL or Roberts Hawaii or rent bikes and bike the Ke Ala Hele Makalae Rail Trail.

On board activities: Hollywood theatre comedy Show, Crew 'Ohana Talent Show.

POA Day 6 KAUAI DAY 2 - Wings Over Kauai Cessna flight.

On board activities: All American BBQ Poolside, Na Pali Coastline pass by, Hollywood theater show, Perfect Couple Game Show.

POA Day 7 DISEMBARK - Shuttle to Hilton Waikiki Beach hotel for a 1-night post-cruise stay.

Final Day: GO808 Express shuttle to airport for flight home to Minnesota.

Still 8 months out which gives us plenty of time to polish up the plans. We'll still be watching this post for new ideas or better alternatives. Thanks to everyone taking time to post to this wonderful topic! And thanks, OP for begining the post.

Edited by ransrider

• Arrival 145p – Oahu

• Hawaii23 Transportation

o transport service from airport to hotel

• OutRigger Beach Resort

• Waikiki Beach

o Check in, walk around

 Beach time

o Early Dinner – 430p Jimmy Buffets

o Torch Lighting and Hula Show across from Hyatt Regency Wakiki

Friday – Oahu

• Oahu Spot Tour with Ron Wong @ 700a

 Pearl Harbor

• Enterprise Rental pickup – 3p

• Chief’s Luau

o http://www.chiefsluau.com

Saturday

• Dukes – 8a Breakfast Buffet

• Hilo Hatties

• Aloha Swap Meet

• Return Rental ~ 1p

• Pick up Hawaii 23 Transportation

Pride of America

o Board ~ 2p-3p

o Depart - 7p

Sunday

• Maui – 8a arrival

• National Rental Pickup – 9a

• Sightseeing

o Lahaina

 Banyan tree park

 Whaler’s Village

 Kimo’s - Hula pie

 Cheeseburger in Paradise?

Monday

• Molokini snorkeling - Four Winds II

http://www.Fourwindsmaui.com 7a-1230p

• Spa Treatments ~3p

o Couple’s massage

o facial

• Cagneys – 6p dinner

• Not So Newlyweds – 8p

Tuesday

• Hilo – 8a arrival, 6p departure

• Ground tour

o Marylou’s

o http://www.marylousbigislandguidedtours.com

 Punalu’u Black Sand Beach

 Macadamia Nut Factory

 Coffee plantation

 Orchid farm***

• Fresh Flower Lei Making – 415p

• Magic Show – 7p & 9p

Wednesday

• Kona – 7a arrival, 530p departure

• Ground tour

o Marylou’s

o http://www.marylousbigislandguidedtours.com

 Original Donkey Balls Factory and Store

 Swim with the turtles

• Frankie Valli – 7p & 9p

• White Hot Dance Party – 10p

Thursday

• Kauai – 8a arrival

• Helicopter Tour – 915a

o http://www.bluehawiian.com

• National Rental Pickup – 12p

• Beaches

o Tunnels beach

Friday

• Kauai – 2p departure

• National Rental Drop off – 12p

• Zipline – 815a - 1230p

o http://www.koloazipline.com

• Spa Day #2

• “rest day”

watching view from balcony

• Teppanyaki – 730p

Saturday –

• 7a departure from ship

• 3p flight out

• Hawaii23 Transportation

Cruised POA from 9/13/15 to 9/20/15, AFT balcony #9200:

Day 1 - Departed Phoenix for Honolulu; ended up spending the night at LAX La Quinta due to mechanical problem.

Day 2 - Departed LAX for Honolulu. Picked up rental car, checked in to Hale Koa Resort on Waikiki Beach, dinner at Dukes.

Day 3 - Sunrise Photo Tour for me (Oahu Photography Tours), morning shopping trip for DW. Lunch at Hale Koa, then drove to North Shore. Visited North Shore Soap Factory, Waialua Coffee & Chocolate Shop, Matsumoto's for a shave ice, then on to Haleiwa Farmer's Market at Waimea Falls. Drove eastern shore line back to Waikiki.

Day 4 - Malasadas from Leonard's Bakery, Pearl Harbor tour with Enoa Tours, Germaine's Luau.

Day 5 - Embarkation - Mailed package home & dropped off rental car. Lunch on board in MDR, CC Meet & Greet (Organizer), muster drill, unpacked, then up to poolside BBQ for sail away & "Welcome Aboard Show" in the theater.

Day 6 - Maui day 1- Picked up rental car to drive Road to Hana. Car broke down after crossing 1st bridge. Waited 2 1/2 hours for replacement car to arrive, scrapped Road to Hana, drove to Maui Winery and Lahaina instead. Returned rental car, disgusted with service.

Day 7 - Maui day 2 - Opted for NCL excursion to Haleakala, then back to the ship for afternoon at the pool/Jacuzzi, Aft on deck 12. Dinner in MDR, then saw "Oh What a Night" in the theater.

Day 8 - Hilo - All day tour with Ricky's Tours... Rainbow Falls, Japanese Gardens, Volcano National Park, Mac Nut Factory, Orchid Farm, Black Sand Beach. Dinner in the buffet, comedy show in the theater, then an evening soak in the Jacuzzi.

Day 9 - Kona - NCL excursion to Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm, wandered through portside shops, then back to the ship for a soak in the pool. Dinner with the Captain (invited by group coordinator) in the MDR.

Day 10 - Kauai day 1 - Picked up rental car, then drove to Kailua Point lighthouse, then back to Spouting Horn Blowhole. Weather was moving in, so we canceled the drive up Waimea Canyon. Stopped at Hawaiian Trading Post on the way, returned rental car & back to the ship. Anniversary Dinner at Moderno.

Day 11 - Kauai day 2 - final shopping trip for DW, I flew over the island with Wings Over Kauai. Latitudes Party (Silver & above) on the bow for sail away. Enjoyed Na Pali coast sail-by from our Aft Balcony. Dinner in MDR. Packed our bags for the trip home.

Day 12 - Disembarkation - Had 1:00pm flight, so we went right to the airport. Relaxed with a couple "Tropical Itch" drinks before boarding call.

All in all, it was a great trip, even with the mechanical issues. Hawaiian Airlines gave us two $500 vouchers for the canceled flight, so we're headed back for a week on Oahu in August.

Wow! Sounds like an awesome trip!!! Air mechanical problems worked out, but a shame about having to wait on the side of the road. A good reminder to those of us yet to go to be flexible! Thanks for posting! Enjoy your trip in August!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing other people's itineraries. We also are in the planning stages. Great idea.

Me too. Now that I have very little planning left to do for my Alaska cruise I feel like I have to start planning another one. It's like I can't get out of the planning mode. The Western Mediterranean will have to wait until 2017 so naturally I am thinking about Hawaii for next year. So I want to know what people do in ports, how they book tours, etc. before deciding which cruise to book.

Although our itinerary doesn't include a cruise (on this trip), the opportunity to return to Hawaii is a direct result of our trip last year, which did include 7-days on the Pride of America.

Day 1 (Sunday) - Direct flight (we hope) from Phoenix to Honolulu; pick up rental car and head to the Hale Koa Resort, dinner at Dukes... walk on the beach.

Day 2 (Monday) - Welcome/orientation breakfast at the hotel; drive to Joint Base Hickam/Pearl Harbor to pickup tour tickets for the week; check out the base exchange & commissary; the rest of the day is wide open.

Day 3 (Tuesday) - Sunrise Photo Tour; visit orchid farm & macadamia farm in Kaneohe; head north to Polynesian Cultural Center.

Day 4 (Wednesday) - Up early to get fresh malasadas from Leonard's Bakery, head over to Aloha Stadium Marketplace; lunch at Gyotaku Hawaii; local wine tasting tour.

Day 5 (Thursday) - Back to Leonard's for more malasadas; catamaran snorkel/sail; drive to north shore (visit soap factory, coffee/chocolate farm, Matsumoto's for shave ice); Waimea Valley Botanical Gardens & Haleiwa Farmer's Market.

Day 6 (Friday) - No specific plans at this time... perhaps a morning trip to Diamondhead; the rest of the day is up in the air.

Day 7 (Saturday) - Chinatown History & Food Tour; let DW lead me around Ala Moana Shopping center; send package home via FedEx.

Day 8 (Sunday) - Check out & return rental car; check bags & get through airport security; find a spot at "Stinger Ray's Tropical Bar & Grill" and order a "Tropical Itch" or two, awaiting our flight back to reality. :(

Edited by azappraiser