Disembarking Amsterdam

I'm posting back after our cruise to the Baltics. On disembarkation day, we had to catch a 9:55 flight to Liverpool. We self disembarked at 6:15am, caught a taxi (65€ to Schipol) and were waiting by bag drop with more than an hour to spare. A woman who disembarked with us took the train to the airport, and she was also early. There were plenty of taxis out front.

I'm posting back after our cruise to the Baltics. On disembarkation day, we had to catch a 9:55 flight to Liverpool. We self disembarked at 6:15am, caught a taxi (65€ to Schipol) and were waiting by bag drop with more than an hour to spare. A woman who disembarked with us took the train to the airport, and she was also early. There were plenty of taxis out front.

Thanks so much for this info! We have a 10:00 am flight to catch on disembarkation day from Schiphol to Seattle and I have been a little concerned about the time crunch! Our disembarkation dock has actually been moved because of a large event going on in the port of Amsterdam. The return dock is actually closer to the airport...phew! You have allayed my fears. I have arranged a private taxi to pick us up after self disembarkation at 6:25 (docking at 6:00)!I was wondering if I needed to use the valet service (luggage sent straight from the ship to our destination airport) and we shall certainly do self disembarkation!

We self disembarked and brought our luggage down with us and it worked great for us. You have already arranged the taxi so it sounds like you are set. There weren't a great deal of passengers getting off at that time. Have a great cruise!

Remember if you are flying to the USA checkin closes earlieeir then flying to a european destination. This also due to security etc.

Try to do checkin online the night before to save time.

I have arranged a private taxi to pick us up after self disembarkation at 6:25 (docking at 6:00)!I was wondering if I needed to use the valet service (luggage sent straight from the ship to our destination airport) and we shall certainly do self disembarkation!

Can you tell me the contact information for your private taxi? We will be disembarking in Amsterdam and heading straight for the airport as well. Thank you for the assistance. :)

Remember if you are flying to the USA checkin closes earlieeir then flying to a european destination. This also due to security etc.

We are hoping to do the valet service off the ship for tickets online the night before and luggage straight through to Seattle!

Thanks for your input!

Can you tell me the contact information for your private taxi? We will be disembarking in Amsterdam and heading straight for the airport as well. Thank you for the assistance. :)

To name a few:

http://www.schiphol.nl/Travellers/ToFromSchiphol/SchipholTravelTaxi.htm

https://tinker.travel/

http://www.tcataxi.nl/en/home.html

Can you do checking online the night before for an International flight? We are not able to do it from US to foreign destination, from our airport?

Can you do checking online the night before for an International flight? We are not able to do it from US to foreign destination, from our airport?

We can do it on KLM, but not on United. So I think it depends on the airline.

We have booked with Cityairporttaxis a vehicle for my group of 8 for 47 euros total.

bookings@city-airport-taxis.com

Hope that helps!

Penny