EPIC Barcelona Question

tel2

Hi

We are doing Western med on the Epic, round trip from Rome. We understand that by far the large majority of passengers are RT from Barcelona. So, our question is, how does it work in Barcelona for passengers who are NOT ending their cruise there. Epic docks at 5AM, and disembarking passengers have said they could walk off by 7AM. But we are trying to figure out what they do with Rome passengers - do they make us wait til all the end of cruise disembarking passengers are off? Do we have to wait in the endless line with all the passengers who are ending their trip, or do they have a separate exit? For anyone who has done this cruise R/T Rome, what time were you able to get off the ship to do a (non-NCL) tour in Barcelona? We are in a suite so presumably we will be able to get priority but Im still not sure how this will work with a horde of passengers that need to be checked out....

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

We did round trip Barcelona in 2013 but did not notice anything unique when disembarking in Rome even thought there were passengers who were round trip Rome.

I would assume your experience would be the same. If I didn't already know there were embarking and disembarking passengers at that port, I never would have noticed.

Thanks everyone. If anyone who was a Rome embarkation passenger could weigh in and let me know what time you were able to disembark for your tours in barcelona, that would be very helpful

Terry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...