OceanWave tours in Santorini

Zoey1

Gourmet Girl,

Yes, I feel the tours are a bit privacy here, many say to do it yourself but we like a bit of hand holding..lol. When will you be in Santorini?

Sept. 24. We will be totally lazy by then. I currently have 3 different plans booked for Santorini and will cancel 2 once I figure it out. We have a car reserved but we don't feel like driving. I have a five hour private tour booked and I have a half day ship's tour to Akrotiri booked with a plan to catch a taxi to Oia after.

Sept. 24. We will be totally lazy by then. I currently have 3 different plans booked for Santorini and will cancel 2 once I figure it out. We have a car reserved but we don't feel like driving. I have a five hour private tour booked and I have a half day ship's tour to Akrotiri booked with a plan to catch a taxi to Oia after.

☺️ We don't like driving in different countries, and thought it would be fun to be shown around. Let me know what you decide, we are still thinking on it as well.

• 2 months later...
We will be going on a private tour after all. It seems to be such a hassle to get ashore we want to relax once land.

Great, would love to hear your feedback as well, we are using them in October!

Our group of 11 used Oceanwave tours in late May. The van was large enough so we were all quite comfortable. Demetriou, the owner and driver met us promptly at the cable car exit. He took us to Oia, which was beautiful. We went to a winery and several spots with great views that a bus could not get to. He took us to a restaurant on the beach with very authentic Greek food and very inexpensive.

The cost was 600 euros for the six hour tour but as we were 11, it was not too bad.

I found Demetriou very informative and very pleasant and we had a good day.

Janice

To clarify, we will be using Kostos with Santos Guides. He seems to have great reviews. Our plan is to go to the ruins and Oia with photo stops along the way. I would be willing to forego the ruins if there were more interesting things to see. Any opinions on that? Not interested in beaches or wineries...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just used them a couple of days ago, can't recommend them enough. Emails were promptly responded to with all our questions answered.

Dimitri met us after the cable car ride right on time. He took us from one end of the island to the other, several stops for great picture opportunities . He was charming, funny and very delightful. Do not hesitate to use them!