Cabanas at Nellie's Beach Labadee

BillOh

This is the response I got from RCCL.

The procedure has changed.

Due to the limited number of Beach Cabanas, they can only be reserved through the Concierge onboard the vessel.

The Concierge does not take requests from shore side divisions on behalf of guests.

There are typically a limited number of cabanas still available at the beginning of the sailing. These are sold through the Concierge on a first come, first served basis.

Thank you and have a great day.

Are you sure that is ALL cabanas? I have previously understood Barefoot beach was for suite guests via concierge.

We booked our over the water cabana on Nellie's Beach right after we boarded the Liberty on the March 23rd sailing.

Here are some pictures of cabana #6.

Did you book at the Shore Excursion desk when you boarded or through the Concierge?

Did you book at the Shore Excursion desk when you boarded or through the Concierge?

Went to the shore excursion desk a couple hours after boarding.

We were given a choice of beach or over the water cabana. So glad we chose over the water.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, so you must now book Nellie's Beach cabanas onboard. Can you tell me please the current price for over the water cabanas?

I THINK it is around $250. I'll let you know in two weeks when I board.

When you book onboard can you specify a specific cabana or are they still assigned 1st come 1st served when you get to Labadee?

If nobody answers in the next 2 weeks, I'll attempt to answer when I get back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Can anyone give me information on the handicapped cabanas. I use a walker, but

Also use a cane. How hard is it to get into the water, also have far are the bathrooms. Would I be better with an over the water one.

Any info would be great.

Thank you

Also use a cane. How hard is it to get into the water, also have far are the bathrooms. Would I be better with an over the water one.

Any info would be great.

Thank you

Any info would be great.

Thank you

The handicapped cabanas are on the beach and it is a straight walk down to the water. The handicapped cabanas have a ramp, at least the one we used one, which was good because my FIL gets around in a wheelchair. Other cabanas have stairs.

If you can climb stairs, then I think any of the cabanas would be fine for you. The bathrooms are pretty near the beach cabanas on Nellie's Beach. Not sure where they are on Barefoot Beach. Cruise Critic or Google have maps of the layout, you should be able to find one. I'm at work and can't post one.

You will have a cabana attendant who will drive you to lunch, or to the bathrooms, if you want. And they have some "off-road" wheelchairs, with big balloon tires, if that would be easier for you.

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry for the double post. I have sent in a request for a cabana, they tell me all the handicaped ones are all in the same place.

Wish me luck

Let us know which one you get and what you think. My over the water cabana at Nellie's was number 3. I think in your case, number 1 or 2 would be better. You would have difficulty getting in the water via the ladder that is supplied between 3 and 4, but you can walk back down to #1 and walk onto the beach there.

Did you book onboard? And if yes could you specify which cabanas you wanted? Ie; #3 or was it assigned?

Thanks

I was probably the 10th person on board and we rushed to the Explorations desk and it was assigned to us.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was just able to book an OTW cabana for a June sailing on Allure. Did it online. Said onboard only but it let me book it online. It shows up in my itinerary now, so hope it works.

How much was it?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

checked the prices for my allure vacation.

the nelly's otw cabana... is 500$ per person ?!?!?

are those people out of their mind ? cabana made of gold that you get to keep ?

That is price per cabana. You can have up to 6 people. That's been discussed many times on many threads.

Still way too pricy for me