Cows milk onboard Allure

Threecruise

Hi,

We are traveling from Australia with our 14 month old. We are cruising on the Allure. Our babe has just started on cows milk, how readily available is this on board? How to I make sure he has enough for morning and night bottles? He doesn't drink a lot and if at home would probably not still be having these bottles but I am not changing his routine before we go on trip.

Also I am looking at options for drinks? Do people recommend a drinks package? This is our first 'big' trip with bubs and obviously it will be very different to how we usual holiday (long meals and lots of wines!). So is it worth purchasing drink packages when cruising with toddler?

Thanks

Else

From memory (and a failing memory at that!) you will have the option of 3.25% (homogenized) and 1% milk (skim). Chocolate milk is also readily available but I imagine you are not putting that in baby bottles :D just adding the information for anyone else who might be wondering.

Thank you. This might sound like a silly question, will there be any difference between cows milk in Australia to in Europe?

Also do they have fridges in the rooms?

Fridges in the Allure are "coolers" and really don't keep things all that cold. If you plan to keep milk in it than suggest you ask for an extra ice bucket with ice. Place the milk container in the ice bucket than place the whole ice bucket in the fridge even if you have to remove a shelf and the exiting contents of the fridge.

Edited by xxoocruiser

you should know that I believe most fridges in the room aren't cold like our fridges, they pretty much just chill the items in there.

So you may want to make sure you ask your room attendant to keep ice on hand at all times in your room and keep the milk on ice in the fridge just incase :)