DORA or CLAUDIA

CRUISER2B

We were on a tour in late April with her company. Dora was not our actual guide but was there to supervise and see that all passengers were pleased. I personally would not recommend this tour for anyone who had problems walking. There was one person on our tour who struggled walking with a cane and I worried about her in the heat trying to keep up with us. It was a very nice tour and the van was in very good condition with good AC.

• 1 month later...

I just booked Claudia for a small group for our Panama Canal cruise. I'd also contacted Dora, who was very nice. However, Claudia seemed more willing to work with heat-challenged people who can't walk that far. Claudia seems very willing to drop some of the shopping/emerald stops.

I'll let you know how it goes next year!

I evidently wrote that Dora would be our guide about 8 months ago. She was sensational. We both have walking issues. We simply stayed in her air conditioned van while some went into a church. I had a big birthday that day. She gave me a small sample of Columbian coffee and had everyone sing Happy Birthday after the tour. Personally, I think she is sensational! I don't know Claudia.:)

• 2 months later...

Wonderful tour. Dora is professional, funny, and is full of knowledge about the city she loves.

We did a 4 1/2 hour tour with her in a group of 16. Pick up at the port was on time in a air conditioned Van, comfortable seating. Communication via emails was always quickly returned. Recommend this tour with Dora. Best tour we had on the Panama Canal cruise !!!!