FLL - Embassay Suite, 17th Street, Fun Casual Restaurant in Walking Distance?

js

Hi.

We will be 11 family members all meeting in FLL staying at the Embassy Suites in FLL, 17th Street on December 27. We will not have a car. Is there a fun, casual place for dinner to get us in the cruise mood close by in walking distance? If so, I would like to make a reservation.

Thank you all.

Not sure about reservations but I would try Duffy's (sports bar), Southport Raw Bar or Kelly's Landing (seafood).

Thanks so much!

These are in walking distance? Will look on Yelp for reviews.

I appreciate your help!

Hi.

We will be 11 family members all meeting in FLL staying at the Embassy Suites in FLL, 17th Street on December 27. We will not have a car. Is there a fun, casual place for dinner to get us in the cruise mood close by in walking distance? If so, I would like to make a reservation.

Thank you all.

Definitely Duffys but if you want to sit outside, Bimini Boatyard will be open by then.

We always had a fun time (and good food) at Bimini Boatyard. I have heard it is closed but will be re-opening under new management. You could sit outside and check out the yachts and get into the cruise vibe.

I hope it reopens soon as we will be in FLL in mid November.

Not sure about reservations but I would try Duffy's (sports bar), Southport Raw Bar or Kelly's Landing (seafood).

What JohninDC said, all three are great places.

Edited by JamesEM

We always had a fun time (and good food) at Bimini Boatyard. I have heard it is closed but will be re-opening under new management. You could sit outside and check out the yachts and get into the cruise vibe.

I hope it reopens soon as we will be in FLL in mid November.

It's the same management. It is scheduled to be open by Boat Show which is November 5th.

It's the same management. It is scheduled to be open by Boat Show which is November 5th.

Same management since March, when Bimini Boatyard's owner Steve Hudson AKA Hudson Capital partnered with Tim Petrillo AKA The Restaurant People...it's being reopened as Boatyard.

Thank you all so much! We will have three boys ages 8-11 and two boys 17 and 22 along with the men, my sister, my mom and my dd-22 so I think Ill tell them we are going to Duffys. Thanks sooo much! Cruisequeen, Ill sign up for their rewards card tomorrow and see if I get a coupon. Thanks so much everyone!

Same management since March, when Bimini Boatyard's owner Steve Hudson AKA Hudson Capital partnered with Tim Petrillo AKA The Restaurant People...it's being reopened as Boatyard.

Hello, Sharon.

I see that Boatyard did open this past Saturday. However, that is all their new website page says. Do you have any links to their new menu yet; or, have you heard anything about the food yet?

Thanks, Paul

Hello, Sharon.

I see that Boatyard did open this past Saturday. However, that is all their new website page says. Do you have any links to their new menu yet; or, have you heard anything about the food yet?

Thanks, Paul

We're going Saturday night. I wasn't able to find much on the web yet.

Duffy's has some bad reviews for recent diners. Has anyone eaten there recently?

I eat there all the time and have never had a bad meal. I don't know what the bad reviews could possibly be about. Like once a week all the time.

So, Royalcruz.....did you make it on Saturday? If so, what's the verdict?

Thanks, Paul

Paul, it was great!