cheapest hotel to book to allow Atlantis pass?

khrivnak

we'll be in Nassau in a couple weeks and are looking for the cheapest way to see Atlantis. I read somewhere booking a room at one of the local hotels is cheaper than buying the excursion.... which hotels allow access to Atlantis?

we'll be in Nassau in a couple weeks and are looking for the cheapest way to see Atlantis. I read somewhere booking a room at one of the local hotels is cheaper than buying the excursion.... which hotels allow access to Atlantis?

Comfort Suites is the only hotel outside the Atlantis family that allows access to Atlantis.

Atlantis hotels include the Beach, Coral and Royal Towers, The Cove, The Reef, Harbourside Timeshares and the One and Only Ocean Club.

Comfort Suites is the only hotel outside the Atlantis family that allows access to Atlantis.

Atlantis hotels include the Beach, Coral and Royal Towers, The Cove, The Reef, Harbourside Timeshares and the One and Only Ocean Club.

would that be this one?

https://www.choicehotels.com/bahamas/nassau/comfort-suites-hotels/bs003?adults=2&checkInDate=2015-10-23&checkOutDate=2015-10-24&city=Nassau&hotelSortOrder=RELEVANCE&lat=25.078180&lon=-77.343880&minors=2&placeId=18484&placeName=Nassau,%20BS&placeType=City&ratePlanCode=RACK&rooms=1

it doesn't say anything about Access to Atlantis in the amenities, that's why im wondering if I have the right hotel. if Im in port on a Friday at 8 am, would I book the room for checkin on Friday (they say checkin isn't until 3 pm)

does this allow access to Atlantis beaches/aquarium/waterpark?

Edited by khrivnak

You have the right hotel. If you go to that hotel's site directly, you'll see that it states "full Atlantis acess". http://www.comfortsuitespi.com/

We were in Nassau on September 25th. Booked a room at this Comfort Suites using points...it was ONLY 30,000 points, which is what you pay for a basic room in Florida!!! Booked for 2 adults/2 kids...and it was perfect!! We never actually went to our room....just checked in at the hotel and then headed over to Atlantis. Such a great deal!!!

I think when you book with $$, not points, it's cheaper than getting passes directly from Atlantis, but still pretty pricey.

Good luck!

Edited by Domergirl

We've opted not to do this hotel as they want payment in full now and have no cancellation/refund policy, including if the ship does not port. Thats not a gamble we're willing to take.

Does Atlantis themselves sell day passes?

You have the right hotel. If you go to that hotel's site directly, you'll see that it states "full Atlantis acess". http://www.comfortsuitespi.com/

We were in Nassau on September 25th. Booked a room at this Comfort Suites using points...it was ONLY 30,000 points, which is what you pay for a basic room in Florida!!! Booked for 2 adults/2 kids...and it was perfect!! We never actually went to our room....just checked in at the hotel and then headed over to Atlantis. Such a great deal!!!

I think when you book with $$, not points, it's cheaper than getting passes directly from Atlantis, but still pretty pricey.

Good luck!

Exactly what we did last winter. It worked perfectly. We're doing it again this year. We booked for the 4 of us - 3 adults 1 kids for $389. It's a slam dunk.

I am actually headed to the Comfort Suites in Nassau (to stay, not cruising) this Saturday, 10/10 thru Tuesday 10/13. If anyone is cruising and needs Atlantis day passes for these dates let me know. We only have two guests in our room an you are allowed up to four, so we could still get two more day passes for atlantis. I believe the up charge for additional "guests" to get Atlantis passes is about $40 pp. (pinkjame14@aol.com)