Ensenada

ttonnka3

If I remember correctly there are no taxi's right when you get off the ship. You can take the shuttle ($2.00) to downtown or walk which to downtown an easy walk 15 min.which you can take a ta

Also, on the shuttle you can purchase the La Bufadora tour cheaper than what is sold on the ship. I think the tour is like 1/2 the cost of the tour

You'll take the shuttle, it's $3 for a round trip (or it was in February) and they'll try to sell you tours. Last time we were there they were selling the bufadora for $15. The shuttle drops right at the ticket office to buy the tours, or you can just wander off.

We've walked to town from the pier before...I don't recommend it.

You'll take the shuttle, it's $3 for a round trip (or it was in February) and they'll try to sell you tours. Last time we were there they were selling the bufadora for $15. The shuttle drops right at the ticket office to buy the tours, or you can just wander off.

We've walked to town from the pier before...I don't recommend it.

Our experience also.

If I remember correctly there are no taxi's right when you get off the ship. You can take the shuttle ($2.00) to downtown or walk which to downtown an easy walk 15 min.which you can take a ta

Also, on the shuttle you can purchase the La Bufadora tour cheaper than what is sold on the ship. I think the tour is like 1/2 the cost of the tour

We got there well after dark and just took a walk into town. A very easy walk.

What is the la bufadora tour?

We got there well after dark and just took a walk into town. A very easy walk.

What is the la bufadora tour?

La Bufadora is a natural occurring blow hole. It is also a tourist trap. The walkway going to the viewing areas is lined with souvenir stalls. Good to do once. Best viewing is during or immediately after a storm.

The ship tour also stops at the Cultural Center across from the port. Used to be a resort, catering to the 1930's Hollywood crowd.

We walk into Ensenada every time we're in port. Mom (Rosefloater) now takes the shuttle in and walks back to port. It's about a 10 minute walk into town. Hopefully the highway and Malecon are completed by now.

Edited by SadieN

• 3 weeks later...

The blowhole is a fun tour. The one they describe on the shuttle bus is fifteen dollars. It is safe and dependable. After the tour they will either drop you off downtown for a little shopping or take you back to the ship. Best thing to do in ensenada. Try The fish tacos at the blowhole, they are yummy.