Honolulu overnight parking near terminal

utexonah

I've searched the message boards, and there are lots of old recommendations for Aloha Towers Marketplace, however, I understand they are now closed.

We are sailing on Disney, and the ship will be docked in Honolulu for one day, then the next day we disembark and will do more sightseeing. We plan to rent a car for both days. We will be gone all day the first day and back to the ship late. We need to find a (safe) place to park the car overnight that is reasonably close to the ship. If anyone knows of current information I would really appreciate your help!

I've searched the message boards, and there are lots of old recommendations for Aloha Towers Marketplace, however, I understand they are now closed.

We are sailing on Disney, and the ship will be docked in Honolulu for one day, then the next day we disembark and will do more sightseeing. We plan to rent a car for both days. We will be gone all day the first day and back to the ship late. We need to find a (safe) place to park the car overnight that is reasonably close to the ship. If anyone knows of current information I would really appreciate your help!

With just a little research, I found this parking map from hawaiibusinessdotcom... and this site as well...

Thanks for your help. I've googled parking until I'm cross-eyed and did come across some blogs listing downtown parking, but most of them seem skewed towards monthly spaces, and I haven't had luck getting a hold of anyone by phone to clarify which locations might offer overnight parking. The parking website is especially helpful in that regard. Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to post a follow up to my own question that might help others looking for somewhere to park near the Pier in Honolulu. We ended up parking in Harbor COURT (which is covered, garage parking) from about 6:30 pm until about 8:30 am the next morning, and we paid $10.50. Our cruise ship was docked at Pier 2, Cruise Terminal. It was 7/10ths of a mile and took about 20 minutes to walk to the ship, and a $9 cab ride the next morning. If you are in after 5 pm and out before 7 or 8 am (I don't remember exactly the time, you would have to call and check), the cost to park overnight is only $3.

• 3 weeks later...

utexonah...thank you so much for your follow-up post. This is exactly the information I have been looking for. We have an overnight in Honolulu and I have rented from Enterprise for the two days. The distance and price are very doable. Could you possibly give me a bit more info about Harbor Court's location?

Thanks again,