Baltimore Greyhound station to Cruise Maryland port questions

Bookish Angel

my friend and I are taking the bus from Richmond, VA roundtrip in January to board Grandeur for 10 days. $31.00 round-trip each is a good deal for us. We don't get to see a lot of one another so sitting and catching up before we board the ship will be a great start to our trip.

We know we will need to take a cab from the bus station to Cruise Maryland and the reverse when the cruise is back.

Anyone have any tips, know what the approximate cost of a cab from the bus station to the cruise port, etc?

Thanks so much for your help!!

Well I personally have not used a cab in Balt. But the buss station and port are not far form each other about a 10 min drive I have done this trip several times very easy unless traffic is bad but I have been in and out of Baltimore cruise port and it is the best Easy in and out and traffic is hardly ever bad. Grandeur is good ship also we did the 12 day western Caribbean last March loved it !!!

My friends and I used Uber to get between the train station and the port in Baltimore and found that worked well. We plan on doing that again for our next cruise. It will probably be a bit cheaper for you than a taxi. It looks like a taxi would cost (using Taxi Fare Finder) around $13 with tip while an UberX would cost between $7-$9.

• 2 weeks later...