Liberty of Seas

ssb

We arrived on Liberty this morning !

There was no Port outer celebration.

ย 

Ship turned in turning basin with no tugs and was backed into dock with ease!

We had casual breakfast , returned to room, took photos of construction, and observed other necessary activities of unloading of passenger bags Etc. , and loading of supplies. Disembarkation began with Medical related passengers and then Self disembarkation began following by numbered staging and release. We did not self!

ย 

We were number 13 and are D+. Arrived at dining room C&A staging and our # was called and walked off ship , picked up our bags, and we're through immigration and on curb in 5 to 10 minutes. No lines . RCCL seemed to have better procedures for staging and release! Remember we are D+.

If RCCL dumped passengers on immigration it would be a repeat of the past.

ย 

Disembarkation has same overall procedures at this time .

Embarkation passengers were arriving and entering building as before in same entrance ,, and tent was being used to stage them inside there rather in front of terminal , and before ship to be cleared and opened up for next cruise.

ย 

Construction is proceeding.,

I will post some photos of construction site later in day.

ย 

On deck 10 concierge lounge ONLY has continental breakfast and with NO evening activity! On deck 14 D+ and Pinacle were in Viking area, and an ONLY Suite guests lounge in old card area port side. D lounge was on deck 5.

Edited by ssb

We arrived on Liberty this morning !

There was no Port outer celebration.

ย 

ย 

On deck 10 concierge lounge ONLY has continental breakfast and with NO evening activity! On deck 14 D+ and Pinacle were in Viking area, and an ONLY Suite guests lounge in old card area port side. D lounge was on deck 5.

ย 

Hey Lee hope you all had great cruise

ย 

Was there a lot of D and above

Were D not allowed in the D lounge do too overload or is this maybe the future on this ship?

ย 

Were D not allowed in the D lounge do too overload or is this maybe the future on this ship?

ย 

I was on the repo. There were loads of C&A members, so due to overload D's got the entire Sphinx lounge for cocktails (I believe that is the largest lounge on the ship). Also due to overload, Viking Crown was gven to D+/PC.

ย 

We stayed on for the next cruise. Still many loyalty members, but less than on repo. Due to large number, cocktails were in Catacomb lounge.

ย 

Best I can tell, they will try to select a lounge based on number of loyalty members, at least until dry dock. I do not know if something will change after dry dock.

Hey Lee hope you all had great cruise

ย 

ย 

D were not allowed in D+ On repo

• 2 weeks later...
Did you hear any news about new Suites Lounge after dry dock. Will Pinnacle Members have access to this new lounge since it will be only gold card accessible

Nothing for sure, but I would assume Royal would have the same policy on Liberty that they have on Oasis and Allure, where access to the Suite Lounge is given to all gold card holders, which includes Pinnacle members.