Blue Lagoon with Royal

LuCruise

Anyone done the Blue Lagoon excursion with Royal where it is 4hrs long and you are only in port from 7am - 2pm (usually this is Oasis and Allure timing).

If so, I know it starts at 8am. But does that mean that the ferry leaves Blue Lagoon 4hrs later (which would be at 12pm)? Or that you are back on the ship by 12pm (meaning the ferry would leave closer to 11am)?

• 5 weeks later...

Haven't booked yet, but in talking to them I found out the following:

My ship is in port from 8-5. I was told that I could not make the 8:30 ferry, and would need to take the 10:30 one instead. To return to our ship on time, they told me I would have to be on the 2:00 ferry. I would suggest just giving them a call and talking to them. Hope that helps a little.

Haven't booked yet, but in talking to them I found out the following:

My ship is in port from 8-5. I was told that I could not make the 8:30 ferry, and would need to take the 10:30 one instead. To return to our ship on time, they told me I would have to be on the 2:00 ferry. I would suggest just giving them a call and talking to them. Hope that helps a little.

Not sure how it works with other ships, but with Royal Caribbean, it has its own ferry (which apparently is very close to where the cruise ship docks). So it is not on the same public timings. The excursion through Royal starts at 8am...i.e. so I assume the ferry leaves around that time...once everyone arrives (but there are always stragglers). So I was wondering what time the ferry leaves coming back. If it leaves at 12pm (or later if its 4hrs at Blue Lagoon) or if it gets you back to the port for 12pm.

• 1 month later...