Pearl Harbor Excursion

PMO

I know these excursions have been addressed many times before but I have a question about timing. We are sailing on the Solstice in September from Vancouver to Hawaii. We are staying in Honolulu for 2 nights after our cruise. We wanted to go on the Pearl Harbor Excursion the first day as we would not be able to get into the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk until later in the day. This excursion will pick you up at the hotel but we are unsure of which time to choose. There is one at 10:00 pick up with drop off at 2:30 or 12:00 pick up and drop off at 4:30. Can we be to the Embassy comfortably by 10:00 in the morning for a pick up?

Thanks, Keith. I am leaning that way also. It is just that we will be waiting around without a room. But probably better safe than sorry.

Just stay on the ship as long as you can. I believe that is usually around 10. Should kill some of your time.

You certainly can do the earlier tour, IF, you want to?

It's up to you, to be off the ship and to the hotel, prior to the pick up time- simple to do, if you choose. Not sure why the concern about "not getting into your hotel"? You aren't going to be in your "room" with either tour.