Embarkation Check in Time- Celebrity Solstice

wendycook22

What time do you think we would have to check in for our embarkation?

We are staying on Waikiki 4 nights prior to our cruise. I was going to book an excursion the morning we board the ship, that will bring us back to Waikiki around 4:30. Our ship does not sail out until midnight. I am sure we could still board with plenty of time with this return from our excursion, right?

We want to see as much as we can of Honolulu before we sail away :)

I would be asking this on the Celebrity board, as it is a Celebrity policy and procedure question. Additionally, I bet Celebrity has a fleet wide and worldwide boarding policy, which will say something like boarding always starts by noon, or something similar.

I would be asking this on the Celebrity board, as it is a Celebrity policy and procedure question. Additionally, I bet Celebrity has a fleet wide and worldwide boarding policy, which will say something like boarding always starts by noon, or something similar.

Great - thanks for the tip.

I have since emailed celebrity as I realized this is not a frequently offered cruise so there may be a narrow margin of people on here that would be able to answer this question.

• 4 months later...

I called them (Celebrity) because I also wanted to know about late excursions before our cruise in April. The agent said we had to be onboard by 5pm.

She told me the boarding times were 11-430.

What time do you think we would have to check in for our embarkation?

We are staying on Waikiki 4 nights prior to our cruise. I was going to book an excursion the morning we board the ship, that will bring us back to Waikiki around 4:30. Our ship does not sail out until midnight. I am sure we could still board with plenty of time with this return from our excursion, right?

We want to see as much as we can of Honolulu before we sail away :)

Once you have done your boarding process you should be able to get off the ship and enjoy Honolulu until what ever time all aboard is for the sailaway. We plan to check in have some lunch and then go to the Palace and China town for some flowers for our cabin.

Bev

Edited by FunCruiser56