Nature Isle Explorers Tours

pauldevon

By the way, I always recommend to everyone - if you're going snorkeling, bring your own mask and snorkel as in most instances sterilization is with soap and water and really doesn't do the trick.

That's simply untrue. We do bring our own, but that's because we do a lot of snorkeling. I have no problem, however, using their equipment. The standard is to soak the equipment in water with a combination of Dawn and bleach. You are not going to catch any cooties from the snorkeling gear!

Johnson and his partner were absolutely great! I highly recommend their tour. Much more than the counterpart excursion on Celebrity and $45 versus $79.

We just did a tour with Nature Isle Explorers and it was AWESOME!!! We've done lots of private tours on the islands, but I have to say, this one was right up there with the best. SO much fun!! We had an amazing tour guide ... Funny and entertaining. Dominica is very beautiful ... I would go back in a heartbeat and book with this company again. Absolutely loved the Champagne Reef, Titou Gorge and Trafalgar Falls :) All three are Must Sees!! :D

We just did a tour with Nature Isle Explorers and it was AWESOME!!! We've done lots of private tours on the islands, but I have to say, this one was right up there with the best. SO much fun!! We had an amazing tour guide ... Funny and entertaining. Dominica is very beautiful ... I would go back in a heartbeat and book with this company again. Absolutely loved the Champagne Reef, Titou Gorge and Trafalgar Falls :) All three are Must Sees!! :D

So glad you had a great tour...I just booked with him for a March trip. I have my own snorkel equipment. ..should I bring. ..or do I even need it?

So glad you had a great tour...I just booked with him for a March trip. I have my own snorkel equipment. ..should I bring. ..or do I even need it?

We brought our own so we didn't have to rent any (the only place we needed it was Champagne Reef). We left it on the van the rest of the day and it was perfectly safe, so no need to worry about carrying it around with you. I would definitely bring it if you have it. :p

• 2 weeks later...

As others have mentioned this is a fabulous excursion. Dominica is a true paradise. We were on the Royal Princess and booked this tour through a roll call. Our guide and driver were excellent. Champagne Reef was beautiful, lots of fish and coral formations. Ti Tou Gorge was the highlight for me. Loved swimming inside the cave and seeing the great massive waterfall. We also visited the botanic gardens and Trafalgar Falls. The excursion was not rushed at all, enough time was allowed in each place and there were many photo opportunities. Beer, water and soft drinks were provided. I brought a snack but didn't need it, really. Exhilarating experience. Worth every penny.

We hate organized tours. We never take them because we always feel cattled from spot to spot.

NOT with Nature Isle Tours. This was a wonderfully paced tour, filled with really different and interesting sites. The champagne reef and Titou gorge were absolute highlights of our vacation.

A few suggestions - we are novice-to-moderately experienced snorkelers. We did not require flippers for the reef, but I highly recommend water shoes as they really helped with entry into the water.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

We have booked the Dominica Jewel Tour with Nature Isle Explorers. This tour has amazing reviews both on tripadvisor and Cruise Critic so really looking forward to it! I was very glad that they still had availability. The Owner has several tour guides so can still accommodate a few more people if any of you are still looking for something to do in Dominica on Saturday, April 16th from the Royal Princess. I also posted a note on the Roll Call.

Cheers,

Vicki

• 4 weeks later...

I just tried the website for Nature Isle Tours, and I got an advertisement for ******!! Thought I did something wrong, so tried a couple of more times. Nope-- nothing but ******! If anyone has an e-mail address or something, could they let Nature Isle Tours know about this? Oh, I didn't know you couldn't put that on CC. My sincere apologies!!!

Thanks.

Edited by Dunfer

• 2 weeks later...
I just tried the website for Nature Isle Tours, and I got an advertisement for ******!! Thought I did something wrong, so tried a couple of more times. Nope-- nothing but ******! If anyone has an e-mail address or something, could they let Nature Isle Tours know about this? Oh, I didn't know you couldn't put that on CC. My sincere apologies!!!

Thanks.

It's Nature Isle Explorer Tours. If you look them up on Trip Advisor, there is a link to their website.

• 4 months later...

We have booked the Dominica Jewel Tour with Nature Isle for December 23, 2016. We will be arriving on the Regal Princess. I booked through their website. I did not get a confirmation right away so I emailed them. They emailed me back a receipt and confirmation with all the details. They come highly recommended on Trip Advisor and on this board.

There are still spots available for this day. I have also posted on my Roll Call. Let me know if you book.

Marie

What e-mail did you use? I've e-mailed them twice, using two different e-mails, and have yet to get a response.

Thank you.

I used the following, and they responded promptly:

casa_445@hotmail.com

On Trip advisor I just clicked on the link there for the email. There is an UNDERSCORE after casa

Edited by FlorenceItaly

Yes, I have the Pay Pal receipt. I was e-mailing to find out when and where to meet the tour.

Yes, this is why I emailed. I used my email address for the reservation, and then dh's for the paypal, so thought perhaps they were confused. They sent my confirmation/meeting details. Keep me posted. If you don't hear back, I can reply back to my confirmation from them asking them to contact you, if you like.

Marie

I heard back from Nature Isles over the weekend. He forwarded me an e-mail he had sent back in July, confirming my reservation. It must've gone to my "spam" folder, because I never delete reservation confirmations until I return from my trip, and it wasn't in my regular e-mail. Anyway-- I'm good to go!

I heard back from Nature Isles over the weekend. He forwarded me an e-mail he had sent back in July, confirming my reservation. It must've gone to my "spam" folder, because I never delete reservation confirmations until I return from my trip, and it wasn't in my regular e-mail. Anyway-- I'm good to go!

Great!

Marie

• 4 weeks later...

Hey we are gonna do the Dominica Jewel Tour, at least we booked and got the confirmation.

They say the pickup at the dock is between 9 AM and 9:20 AM, however our ship, the Royal Princess, only arrives at 9 AM, so I think it is impossible to make it.

Does anyone of you have experiences on if they wait, rearrange the tour or cancel it?

I asked this question in the mail and am going to post the answer, when I get it.

The scheduled date of arrival is March, 4th.

Ok Update: she wrote that the times are no problem and that the tour is gonna wait if guests are coming late :)

I'm already looking forward to it

Great! I am sure they keep track of the ship schedules. We are scheduled with them while on the Regal Dec. 18-29, will try to remember to update upon return.

Marie

• 1 month later...

We have booked the Dominica Jewel Tour with Nature Isle for January 27, 2017.

We will be arriving on the MSC POESIA .

Is there anybody interessed to join us?.

They come highly recommended on Trip Advisor and on this board.

There are still spots available for this day.

Let me know if you book :)

We would be very happy to speak with people about this cruise.

Edited by Carocaro05