Belize City- Already zip line and cave tubed... whats really left??

rene194215

So I have been cave tubing- great time!! I have zip lined- not so much a great time as I was terrified the whole time lol. I laugh now.

So I am looking for something else to do in Belize City that is safe for a solo to do. I don't want to do the above again I would love a beach but in looking though this thread I don't see much. I don't typically like to stay on board when in port but I am considering. Any ideas? Oh no ruins either. I would want to do that with someone.

Thanks in advance!!!!

I haven't done it myself, but there is supposed to by a great reef system around Belize and some good places to snorkel or dive. You might find a nice snorkel tour to do, if that's something you think you'd enjoy.

Shark Ray Alley along with the Caye Caulker excursion. Caye Caulker is amazing! Not to be missed when you port in Belize. Carnival and RCI both have the excursion as well as Coral Breeze Tours (you can also skip the snorkeling and just do the island thing with Coral).

As BrotherCraig said, head to Caye Caulker. We booked through Coral Breeze tours and had an absolute blast. That little island is amazing and we are planning to go back soon and just hang out for a week, it was that enticing.

Safe, inexpensive, plenty of locals and visitors alike. We rented two golf carts and just rode around the island, stopped at a couple of beachside bars and grills for food and beverage. It was just so nice and relaxing and more than we could have imagined. It really is a little piece of paradise!

Stayed a week on Caye Caulker before and loved it. Rented a house. A lot of fun and the people were great. Spend a lot of time down over on the Split but also other bars on the island. Can't wait to go back someday.

I'm going to look into this for sure!! Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I would say your next adventure should be shark ray alley. :D It's an amazing experience and a very exciting day!

If you are looking to not be so adventurous and only wanting a beach, check out Goffs Caye. It's beautiful there and very primitive. :)

I have full reviews of both in my signature line. TONS pictures. Just make sure to give it time to load once you click on it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto Shark Ray Alley. One of the top 5 wow experiences in my life.

Just even to hang out on the Caye for the day. Cute little town. Sand roads.

Go to roll call and find someone who is in the same boat as you!

Spent three days there a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...