Dog cart experience

lbfluffy

I suspect that you are talking about the tour that goes to Carcross where there is a cart ride. The person who does the cart ride operation is Michelle Phillips and she is a Yukon Quest finisher as well as an Iditarod finisher. She is highly respected within mushing circles, and used to be a champion ice skater. You can look her up on the Iditarod website. It is not a long cart ride but the dogs are enthusiastic....Some of the tours include the ride, others don't. I believe that she will have puppies there also. She usually does. Not sure who is working with her this summer....

I suspect that you are talking about the tour that goes to Carcross where there is a cart ride. The person who does the cart ride operation is Michelle Phillips and she is a Yukon Quest finisher as well as an Iditarod finisher. She is highly respected within mushing circles, and used to be a champion ice skater. You can look her up on the Iditarod website. It is not a long cart ride but the dogs are enthusiastic....Some of the tours include the ride, others don't. I believe that she will have puppies there also. She usually does. Not sure who is working with her this summer....

Thank you.