Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus & Nightlife with Dinner with Carnival?

DKane

It's a drinking/party thing...is that what you're after? If so, book it! Otherwise, find something else to do!

Thanks, and no that's not what I'm after. Did you do it? I was looking for a response from someone that actually booked this excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in Aruba several years ago and my wife and I did this one evening. We had a great time. If you are looking for something laid back, this is not for you. The dinner was very nice. When you get on the bus, you are given maracas and the music is fun and upbeat as you ride around the island making several stops along the way. You make several stops at bars later in the evening and are given a complimentary drink at each bar, if I remember correctly. I would highly recommend this if it sounds like something you would be interested in.

I will definitely do it again if I get the chance. I'm going to do the daytime version of it when I'm on a cruise this summer, but it will not included the bar stops.

I stayed in Aruba several years ago and my wife and I did this one evening. We had a great time. If you are looking for something laid back, this is not for you. The dinner was very nice. When you get on the bus, you are given maracas and the music is fun and upbeat as you ride around the island making several stops along the way. You make several stops at bars later in the evening and are given a complimentary drink at each bar, if I remember correctly. I would highly recommend this if it sounds like something you would be interested in.

I will definitely do it again if I get the chance. I'm going to do the daytime version of it when I'm on a cruise this summer, but it will not included the bar stops.

Thanks for your response. It is refreshing to actually have a person respond that did the excursion than someone who doesn't have first-hand knowledge and is just trying to up their post count.