Margaritaville In Hollywood

cruiseaway7522

Planning on staying here prior to my cruise next April out of Miami. has anyone stayed here pre-cruise before? Its a little pricey but everything is there. We stopped there back in May when we took the Ft Lauderdale water taxi which stopped there.

Edited by cruiseaway7522

Planning on staying here prior to my cruise next April out of Miami. has anyone stayed here pre-cruise before? Its a little pricey but everything is there. We stopped there back in May when we took the Ft Lauderdale water taxi which stopped there.

I haven't stayed there but have been on the property multiple times.

Great hotel, good location, the Broadwalk is lots of fun.

I would keep checking rates and for specials. Occupancy is way off from what they thought and they've been dropping rates.

Interesting. We had a feature on the place in our travel section this weekend which mentioned it has been almost sold out since opening. It's not a place I would spend a night at, I would want 2 or 3 nights. I love Hollywood and will be checking it out when we plan our next cruise.

We just got back from 5 nights at Margaritaville and I can't get the place out of my head. It's simply spectacular! The decor, the staff, the property, the location, everything about the joint is wonderful.

That being said, you'd need at least 2 nights to get the full effect of this gem.

It is my opinion that the rates are dropping only because they underestimated that feel of Hollywood and that it truly is a beach community. I believe when they opened, they were asking just under $500 for the room was - I got it for $219. The hotel was pretty booked up when were there.

Can't wait to go back. Fins Up!

We just got back from 5 nights at Margaritaville and I can't get the place out of my head. It's simply spectacular! The decor, the staff, the property, the location, everything about the joint is wonderful.

That being said, you'd need at least 2 nights to get the full effect of this gem.

It is my opinion that the rates are dropping only because they underestimated that feel of Hollywood and that it truly is a beach community. I believe when they opened, they were asking just under $500 for the room was - I got it for $219. The hotel was pretty booked up when were there.

Can't wait to go back. Fins Up!

Glad you had such a great time!

When they opened rates were stupid expensive. They've readjusted because occupancy was so bad. Also, they've misjudged their audience.

Their audience is white Americans. Wealthy Europeans that pay $600 a night in February don't know the Jimmy Buffet culture and don't care.

Yes, the resort is absolutely beautiful!