Dolphin Discovery Photo Rates

johnnyf0614

• 4 weeks later...

They currently have the Dolphin Swim Adventures Memory Package for $144 pp. Dolphin swim by itself is $99, so photos are another $45 pp. We've considered doing this several times but never have because of the cost of photos - to spend $400+ for all 4 of us and then have to spend another $200+ on photos just seemed steep. I have heard they will negotiate on the photo prices.

http://www.**********************tortola/tortola-location-overview.asp

Very expensive from what I hear. When would you be going? I will be there on 9/7. I can give you more info when I return.

Also, you can save money on the excursion by booking directly with them. The full package "Royal Swim" cost $149 and that includes the Dorsal Tow & Foot push. The cruise line charged the same amount for only the basic package.

They also give discounts if you book in advance (usually 20% to 30%). We lucked out and got it 2 for 1. I think the better discounts are sometimes listed on weekends and require purchase at least 30 days in advance.

My wife and daughter ended up purchasing the photos. For the 2 of them, they negotiated a rate of $125. That included all photos on disk, and 2 printouts. Also included a USB drive too. Between the two of them, they had nearly 100 photos taken

My wife and daughter ended up purchasing the photos. For the 2 of them, they negotiated a rate of $125. That included all photos on disk, and 2 printouts. Also included a USB drive too. Between the two of them, they had nearly 100 photos taken

Thanks for letting us know! Was it worth the $$$?? I've heard you only get about 5-10 minutes of actual time with the dolphin, and the rest of the time is standing around watching everyone else.