Food/beverage tour in Barcelona?

mmdmkm

We're in Barcelona on 10/18 from 7am-6pm. None of the tours through Royal interest us. My husband and I are huge foodies and are traveling without kids this trip. Looking for recommendations for either a food/beverage tour or a cooking class. Any suggestions?

We're in Barcelona on 10/18 from 7am-6pm. None of the tours through Royal interest us. My husband and I are huge foodies and are traveling without kids this trip. Looking for recommendations for either a food/beverage tour or a cooking class. Any suggestions?

Have you join your roll call on Cruise Critic?

Find the roll call forum and join your particular roll call. Some folks might have planned a private day, and looking for others to join.

Also look at Barcelona Day Tours for a day tour of the local markets and lunch at a great restaurant.

We ate at Los Caracoles, one of the oldest Catalan cafes, for dinner last week.

Great atmosphere, food. It is located off Placa Real in the Gothic district.

• 1 month later...

We have used http://www.eatwith.com to find food tours in Barcelona and other places in the world. We had an afternoon paella lunch on a roof top deck when in Barcelona two years ago. It is still listed and available. We are using them again this fall for several different places. You book and pay for the outing before you leave the US. You communicate with the host before arriving. We have had no problems with any of our outings. Also check out trip advisor, and google Barcelona and food tours. Lots of options.

We just booked the Gracia Neighborhood Food & Market Tour with Devour Barcelona Food Tours. This one is a little off the beaten path (which is what we wanted) and they have several other options. You can check out their reviews on TripAdvisor.

Have fun planning!

We went on a tapas and wine tour in Barcelona with Devour Barcelona. We met the guide (Fintan who was awesome!!!!) and other English speaking tourists at one place in the Gothic Quarter. We visited three different tapas places, ate food and drank wine at each place. Fintan told us all about Spanish wine. Everything was delicious. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who wants to know more about wine and get to know the city!