LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

Hey! I'm Rachel from Alabama. I'm trying the NCL Dawn this December. I've always met fellow LGBT people at the meet and greet. One time I even met someone that worked at the same Hospital I did!

Hey, Rachel. I'm usually an NCL cruiser and did the Dawn about a year and a half ago. It was a good ship and a really trippy cruise! Mine was out of NOLA. Is that still where the Dawn departs? I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Happy seas!:)

Hiya' date=' OzPC. I'm Skip from Memphis, TN. Love your country! I spent a couple of weeks there a while back and loved it. Everyone was so friendly, which isn't the reception I get everywhere as a Yank!:D[/quote']

Hi Skip! Thanks for that and please come back c",) Happy Cruising...

Greetings from Land Down Under...

Hi all.

My husband and I are cruising on Oceania Marina Venice to Rome Nov1

Any possibility someone is on this cruise.

We have done a LGBT cruise to Alaska on HA and had a blast

Mike and David

Hello All,

I'm Jennifer and me and my wife are looking into booking our first cruise for sometime next year. Looking to possibly do a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity as our first voyage. Signed up to site to get tips and info from experienced cruisers :) We are from the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello All,

I'm Jennifer and me and my wife are looking into booking our first cruise for sometime next year. Looking to possibly do a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity as our first voyage. Signed up to site to get tips and info from experienced cruisers :) We are from the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota :)

Welcome to the thread!!! Hope our well experienced friends here can help you on your very first voyage... We love Celebrity! Always check on the announcement board or daily compass for LGBT gathering when onboard.

Fun thread!

I'm originally from Central New Jersey but have lived in the Pacific Northwest for almost 11 years. I met my wife of 8 years at work when I threw caution to the wind and left all I knew to move here as a single Mom. She's a lifelong Oregonian. We have two daughters, 13 and 9. We just bought our first home together here in Beaverton, OR this last October. A great, solid feeling of permanency for all of us!

Cruising has always been my favorite way to travel and it hooked all of my girls the same way! We are sailing as a family on the NCL Escape for Spring Break next March. Hoping for decent weather, as Portland weather can be so hit and miss, I long for the sun and the sea so badly that time of year!

My wife and I are also doing a "Moms only" sailing on RCCL Allure of the Seas in Aug '17. I'm not sure which one I'm more excited about! We did our first Moms only last year on the Pearl to Alaska and had an amazing time just enjoying each other's company...

Hi Everyone!

I'm a solo traveller from West Sussex in the UK. About to go on my 2nd cruise on NCL Epic on Sunday. Not only that, but it's my first holiday as an out and proud lesbian. Looking forward to trying some of the LGBT gatherings on board.

Hi Everyone!

I'm a solo traveller from West Sussex in the UK. About to go on my 2nd cruise on NCL Epic on Sunday. Not only that, but it's my first holiday as an out and proud lesbian. Looking forward to trying some of the LGBT gatherings on board.

Congratulations!!! We are pretty sure you will have ball... c",)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all!

Patrick and Jan here from The Netherlands.

And booked for this amazing offer on Equinox.

Just have to wait until 27 October 2017 (!)

Well, lots of time to chat in the mean time ;)

Welcome Patrick and Jan to the thread... Happy cruising!!!

My husband and I (we are a gay couple) will be sailing on RCI Brilliance of the Seas 12/3 trip out of Tampa. This will be the first cruise experience for either of us.

I'm a physician and medical educator (I teach at a medical school). David is in high-end catering. We live in New Rochelle, NY, a suburb on the northern border of New York City. I'm 46 (my 47th birthday is the day after we get back to Tampa), and David is 48 (turning 49 in September). We will be at our timeshare in Kissimmee for the week before the cruise; we'll drive down to Tampa early Saturday morning, return the rental car and make our way to the port.

My husband and I (we are a gay couple) will be sailing on RCI Brilliance of the Seas 12/3 trip out of Tampa. This will be the first cruise experience for either of us.

I'm a physician and medical educator (I teach at a medical school). David is in high-end catering. We live in New Rochelle, NY, a suburb on the northern border of New York City. I'm 46 (my 47th birthday is the day after we get back to Tampa), and David is 48 (turning 49 in September). We will be at our timeshare in Kissimmee for the week before the cruise; we'll drive down to Tampa early Saturday morning, return the rental car and make our way to the port.

Welcome to the thread! We are pretty sure you will have a ball with your upcoming cruise... Just always check the ship bulletin board for LGBT activities onboard if none on your daily compass... Will be in NY this coming November after our first Transatlantic Cruise from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale... Happy Cruising!!! Cj and Mike from Sydney.

Will be in NY this coming November after our first Transatlantic Cruise from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale... Happy Cruising!!! Cj and Mike from Sydney.

We should meet for a drink when you're in town. It will be nice to know some people before we actually embark.

Husband and I are from San Diego. Both retired military (Navy & USMC) and now on our 2nd careers. Flying into Miami Saturday and sailing on NCL Getaway this Sunday. Our 4th cruise and first on NCL. Should be a great trip.

Happy cruising guys!!! Let us know more about NCL Getaway after your trip.

• 2 weeks later...

You're both going to have a great time. RCI is a very gay friendly company and we've never had an issue on her ships. I work in the operating room as a nurse and partner of 27 years is an attorney; we also have a few time shares in Orlando. Let's have a cocktail when you get into town :cool:!!!

You're both going to have a great time. RCI is a very gay friendly company and we've never had an issue on her ships. I work in the operating room as a nurse and partner of 27 years is an attorney; we also have a few time shares in Orlando. Let's have a cocktail when you get into town :cool:!!!

We never had issues with RCI too... why almost everyone here are on the other side of the world hahahahaha

Been on several cruises on RCIs voyager of the seas out of Sydney this year. And they had an informal gay gathering everyday at one of the bars listed in the compass.

Thing is we are not as recognisable from fellow travellers so I felt to awkward to ask strangers 'you here for the gay meet up' :). So soon learned the code of 'you here for the 4.30 informal meet up' instead.

I met some nice people from those meetings. Still chat with a few on FB.

We are on the brilliance December 17-22. My partner female) is a psychologist and I am a purchasing agent at a local university. Too bad we'll just miss each other. Have a great time!