Montreal Tour

Trunkabella

Hi there

Have you looked at what is available through the cruise lines. They pretty much all have a tour at the final port that drops you off at the airport afterward.

If you do a google search you will find a few companies that offer tours. I don't believe I saw any that would bring you to the airport afterward, but you would easily be able to take a taxi once you are in the city. You should contact them to verify if you would be able to store luggage with them.

I believe they would only be able to pick you up in the "Old Montreal" area. Since the port area has been moved you would have to get to the Old Montreal port area first(not close). When we were ending our cruise there were shuttle buses bringing passengers from the debarkation port to the Old Montreal area. I believe in that area (Old Montreal)there would be somewhere that you would be able to store your luggage.

If you look through these threads there is one titled "Anything Montreal", the information is there.(I saw, it is just down the page) If you aren't sure about something, post the question on that thread and one of the "regulars" will respond as soon as they see it. You might be able to save some money if you go this route, but for the convenience, I would suggest first seeing what your cruise line offers. We were on HAL and they did have a tour that included airport drop-off.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Edited by Nic6318

http://www.excursionsmontreal.com

Check out Andre. I bet he will do it. We used him for a four hour tour of Montreal and it was great. While he had an itinerary planned, he also customized it to our desires. The car (with driver) he used would hold a good bit of luggage.

I could be wrong, but send him an email. He gets back to you very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by JPH814

Thanks, nic. We have sent an email to our cruise line but have yet to receive a response. We don't want to have to drag our luggage to Old Montreal to get on a larger group tour. We'll keep working on options.

Hi Trunkabella

Which cruise line are you sailing with? You can usually find this information on their web site. Just look for their " shore excursions" list for each port. It will usually have some for the debarkation port and if you choose you can book online before your cruise or while you are onboard.

have a good day

Thank you, nic. We are on Regent. They generally do not list excursions for disembarkation day, but sometimes add one if there is enough demand. I've posed the question on the Regent board. There is currently a cruise in progress with the same itinerary.

Hi there

That's too bad, but there is still a possibility. If they don't come through, you can always opt for a private tour like JPH814 suggested, you would certainly be able to see and do more that way.

I am sure you will have a great time...don't forget to look at that other thread "Everything Montreal" to get ideas on what you might want to see.

bye