Margaritaville Cabana Rental

trueblue91652747

• 5 weeks later...

It says on the Carnival website that the cabanas hold four people but we are a family of five? Is that actually an issue? Will they object? Also what is the location of the cabanas? I would hate to book one and then find it too "off the beaten path" and not close to pool/beach/etc.

Thanks!!

It says on the Carnival website that the cabanas hold four people but we are a family of five? Is that actually an issue? Will they object? Also what is the location of the cabanas? I would hate to book one and then find it too "off the beaten path" and not close to pool/beach/etc.

Thanks!!

No one counts the number of people. They are pretty big. I think there are only 4 chairs around the table on the porch so maybe that is why they say 4 people. They are all right by the pool and not off any beaten path.

Thanks!!

We had 7 people in ours! There were 2 young teens, and 5 adults. Us 2 moms pretty much stayed at the cabana, relaxing, along with the other mom's adult daughter. The dads and 2 boys went back and forth to the beach to snorkel and swim. It was a great thing to have for the day! We paid for the cabana and the other family paid for everyone's food and drinks (we each had one) so it worked out pretty evenly.

Edited by kctwinmommy

• 3 weeks later...