Barcelona Post Cruise Royal Road Transfer Service

abo

Has anyone had experience of Royal Road for post cruise transfers this year, since Juan left? I have them booked for August and am just looking for reassurance that the service is still good. We used them a couple of times last year and they were great, but that was when Juan was still the main person there.

Has anyone had experience of Royal Road for post cruise transfers this year, since Juan left? I have them booked for August and am just looking for reassurance that the service is still good. We used them a couple of times last year and they were great, but that was when Juan was still the main person there.

Seems that Juan has left to start his own company. We plan to use him the end of June.

We used RoyalRoadBarcelona last month for port pickup, tour, and drop off at hotel. Ricardo was absolutely fantastic. Explained all the sights we'd wanted, helped my husband who has mobility problems, was patient, and he made sure that we had a hotel porter before he left us. We're planning to use them again in October.

Edited by NMLady

• 7 months later...

... do you guys know that 99% of the visitors use the city's excellent network of inexpensive public transportation for transfers to/from the port and the airport? Just saying. If anyone is interested do ask.

That site is all in spanish/catalunyan. Can they handle english speaking travelers?

Something very strange is going on here. Used Juan last July for 2 days and the third he sent someone else to take us to the ship and have not been able to contact him since. Tried 3 or 4 times after we got home as we still owe him money and want to pay him. Will be there next Dec. and might try again, but not quite sure to trust that he will be there. Anyone with more current info. please post. Thanks

... do you guys know that 99% of the visitors use the city's excellent network of inexpensive public transportation for transfers to/from the port and the airport? Just saying. If anyone is interested do ask.

How would I get from port to Barcelona Fira hotel? I know there is a metro stop outside the hotel but I don't remember the line to get there. I also did not know that there was a metro at the port. Thanks

How would I get from port to Barcelona Fira hotel? I know there is a metro stop outside the hotel but I don't remember the line to get there. I also did not know that there was a metro at the port. Thanks

TAXI or car service.