HALF DAY SAIL AND SNORKEL WITH LUNCH with Blue Water Safaris?

rcprncss

I was thinking of doing this. This company takes you snorkeling near Nevis. It's only four hours total and looks like you snorkle in one spot. I have been to St Kitts plenty of times and thought about trying something different.

Has anyone snorkeled near Nevis or taken this excursion with this company? Looking for feedback. Thank you.

BUMP.

Currently booked 3rd party with Blue Water Safaris for a 3.5 hour private power catamaran tour on may 18th. It might be slightly different than what the OP booked. I don't want to hijack but just want to hear about the Blue Water Safari experience in general! I'm cruising with the RCCL (Allure) but did not mention it during the booking conversation. Our boat is in port by 8AM and leaves at 5pm. The excursion starts at 9AM and will be done well before all-aboard. They did not ask if I was cruising and I did not volunteer information one way or another. It's a merely a transaction between a paying customer and a business. That being said, they've been very easy to work with, but I'd like to know if others have used them in the past. Thank you!